10 tips to help you start trusting guys. As practice shows, a huge number of girls are faced with pathological distrust. In the vast majority of cases, the reason for this is an unsuccessful previous experience. But broadcasting it in a current relationship is not the best idea. So how do you learn to trust?
10 tips to help you start trusting guys. Effective Recommendations
To deal with a lack of trust, you need to:
- Understand why you don’t trust your partner. Consider whether there are objective reasons for this. If they exist, they must be eliminated. All this is solved through constructive dialogue.
- Don’t jump to conclusions. Maybe all your suspicions exist only in your head, but in practice they will not be confirmed. Therefore dialogue, dialogue and once again dialogue.
- Tell your loved one about your feelings. Just do not need to make claims and accuse him – a man can take a defensive position. Say what you think, be as honest and direct as possible.
- Do not lie and do not change yourself. What kind of trust can we talk about if you act in this way? Give the person what you yourself require from him.
- Work on relationships. Nothing just happens in this world. In order for relationships to be strong and harmonious, efforts must be made.
- Think about what’s stopping you from trusting. Maybe the problem is you? Often in the course of psychotherapy it turns out that chronic distrust is caused by deep childhood traumas. Try to understand yourself.
- Put yourself in the guy’s shoes. Would you really like it if he constantly suspected you of something that you did not do? Remember this every time your distrust makes itself felt again.
- Communicate more. Tell each other about how your day went, how you spent your time. If you know such details about a guy, you will have much less reason to distrust.
- Learn to forgive. Perhaps once a partner really deceived you. But if he sincerely repents, you need to forgive and move on, and not constantly scroll through this situation in your head.
- Don’t gossip about your relationship. That way you can keep what’s going on between you and multiply it.
Yes, it won’t be easy. But trust is the key to a harmonious relationship. So work on yourself!