100 Options or Ideas for what you can tell a girl about yourself or How to talk about yourself to a new Girl on a Date and Interesting examples to Introduce yourself to a girl easily.
Suppose you are lucky enough to meet a charming girl. And all would be fine, but her request in a questioning tone: “Tell me about yourself” knocked the ground out from under your feet. You start frantically going over the options in your head – where to start, how to present yourself in a more favorable light. Let us make this task easier for you and suggest what you can tell your new friend about yourself.
What to tell a girl about yourself?
When do you have to tell a girl about yourself? For example, after that, you have already asked everything about her, and there was an awkward pause in the conversation. Or when she starts asking you about it directly. However, you also need to be able to talk about yourself: either she may become bored and she will openly yawn. Either you just blurt out something wrong, or it will puzzle her, if not more – push her away. So what can you tell about yourself on a date, especially on a first date?
What can you tell about yourself on a date?
The first thing that comes to mind is interesting stories from childhood. Moreover, these can be both good and bad stories, the main thing is that they are interesting. But if we are talking about hooliganism, your act should not bring harm to anyone in the end. Therefore, it is always better to tell selectively, remembering only really interesting and funny moments.
Another safe bet is to tell you about your travels somewhere. It’s good if memorable travels have already been in your life. So, you can talk about interesting and beautiful places, famous sights, delicious exotic dishes.
But if you haven’t been anywhere yet, then it’s not a problem either. After all, even in a small town, there are interesting places where you can have fun and unusual time. And you can even hold some interesting events in the most commonplace place. But you have to be a really great storyteller to surprise your girlfriend with simple things.
If you don’t know what to talk about with a girl, I think you should talk about your hobby. After all, if you have a really interesting activity that differs from hanging on social networks for days, the girl, of course, will be interested. But if there is none at the present time, you can tell her about what you were fond of as a child.
Ideas For What You Can Tell A Girl About Yourself
1. About hobbies, hobbies, and favorite pastimes.
2. About favorite childhood memories.
3. About family, friends, close environment (their work, study, relationships with them)
4. About childhood fears and experiences (If a person is unfamiliar, you should not burden him with “heavy” conversations).
5. About work and favorite form of rest.
6. About school and student times (tell about funny stories of carefree times).
7. About the reference image of a girl whom you want to see next to you (appearance, character traits).
8. About plans for the future (starting a business, moving to another country).
9. About character traits (what is annoying, what attracts in people).
10. About the funniest incident in my life.
11. About that once and for all changed life (acquaintance, job change).
12. What inspires (painting, music, literature, nature).
13. About the attitude towards children (do they exist, do you want to have them in the future, are you ready for this).
14. About achievements (position at work, travel, knowledge of languages).
15. Favorite travel destinations.
16. What are the funny habits.
17. About love (what do you mean by this concept, have you ever loved).
18. About social networks and the Internet (do you like to spend time there, what do you find interesting there).
19. What are your favorite celebrities.
20. About superstitions (do you believe in them).
21. About the attitude towards finances (how do you earn them, do you know how to dispose of them).
22. What kind of rest is preferable (cycling, traveling to the mountains, to the sea).
23. Are there any bad habits (do you want to get rid of them).
24. What kind of food do you prefer.
25. About the attitude to sports.
26. About dreams (what comes to them, whether they are prophetic).
27. About lies and betrayal (tell me if you have come across such, how you feel about this).
28. Talk about everyday life (do you like keeping an eye on the household, do you know how to fix appliances and furniture).
29. About health.
30. About happiness (do you feel happy, what does this concept mean to you).
31. Nostalgia (recount the better times you miss).
32. How do you see yourself in 10 years.
33. Is there something you regret.
34. About your favorite films and music.
35. About prohibitions (which you will never dare to do).
36. About vulnerabilities.
37. About the attitude to horoscopes and esotericism.
38. About tattoos.
39. About favorite food and traditions of world cuisines.
40. About favorite books and writers.
41. About the main goals in life.
42. About the main fears.
43. How to deal with depression and bad mood.
44. What is most appreciated in girls.
45. What is the meaning of life for you.
46. That you will never forgive.
47. Do you like learning, mastering something new.
48. Who did you want to become as a child and why.
49. What event in my life I would like to be experienced again.
50. Resentment (how long can you resent and what).
Interesting examples to Introduce yourself to a girl easily.
- Interesting stories from your childhood.
Surely your interlocutor will be interested to know how you were as a child, what games you played, what were the names of your very first best friends.
- Family story.
Tell us in what family you grew up with, if you have younger or older brothers (sisters). How did the communication with them evolve, were you friendly or constantly rivalry.
- Family customs and traditions.
Perhaps every weekend and on holidays, Mom baked an amazing cake, the taste of which you still remember. Or did you go out into the woods with your whole family, like hiking or fishing?
- Your childhood fears.
Hint that you were not always as courageous and fearless as you are now. Perhaps some things made you literally tremble with fear. And do not forget to tell how you managed to overcome these phobias.
- School and student years.
How did you study, how did you develop relationships with classmates? Did your parents scold you for bad grades? Which subject did you like more than the rest, and which one you gladly skipped?
- About my hobbies.
What do you like to do in your free time from work or study? Why did you choose this particular hobby?
- About the female ideal.
Describe in general terms what kind of girl you would like to see next to you. What qualities should she have? How you should look outwardly to please you.
- About animals.
If you have a pet, tell us about it. Perhaps the story of his appearance in your house will seem very unusual and interesting to the girl.
- About future plans.
What would you like to do? What goals do you set for yourself? How do you plan to achieve them?
- About your character.
Which can easily piss you off. What kind of person you are by nature.
- What inspires you.
Where do you usually find an outlet and motivation?
- Your attitude towards children.
Do you have children? If not, who do you dream of – son or daughter. What names would I like to give them.
- About military service.
If, of course, this fact takes place in your biography. What was especially memorable for these years, in which troops you served.
- About travel.
Do you like to travel? Which countries have you visited? Where you would certainly go again.
- About culinary preferences.
List your favorite foods and what you would not try under any circumstances. Do you know how to cook a delicious breakfast or dinner yourself and thus please your soul mate?
- About gifts.
What do you love more – to give or receive gifts. Which of the presentations impressed you to the core and remembered you more than others.
- About jealousy.
Are you a jealous person or do you quite adequately respond to minor signs of attention from other men to your companion?
- About work.
What position do you occupy? Was it hard to get this job? What kind of relationship do you have with the team and higher management.
- About their achievements.
Is there something that you are especially proud of and wish to tell your interlocutor about it?
- About your disappointments.
Has it ever happened that close people disappointed you or did not live up to your expectations? How did you handle it?
- About your favorite places in your hometown.
Where you like to relax, spend time with friends. Why exactly in these establishments, what do you like most of all.
- About love.
What do you mean by this concept? Do you know how to love for real?
- About signs.
Do you tend to believe in greetings and superstitions? Do any mystical stories happen to you?
- About the Internet.
How much time do you spend on social networks? Do you like to play computer games? Which ones.
- About musical preferences.
What kind of music and what performers do you listen to most often. Why did you choose this particular musical genre?
- About the attitude towards money.
How do you manage your financial resources? Do you know how to save or spend everything you earn by honest labor at lightning speed?
- About bad habits.
Do you have bad habits? Are you trying to get rid of them?
- About unusual fantasies.
Is there something that you are sometimes embarrassed to admit to yourself?
- About the happiest moment in life.
What happened to you at that moment, what feelings did you feel at the same time.
- The biggest failure.
That was so carefully planned, but did not happen.
- About sport.
Do you practice any specific sport? How long ago? What gym do you go to?
- How you behave in an unfamiliar company.
Do you prefer to remain silent on the sidelines or do you instantly catch the eyes of everyone present?
- About upcoming events.
Is there something that you are looking forward to, very much hoping for a positive outcome?
- About dreams.
Do you often see colorful dreams? Do they come true?
- About lies.
How do you feel about untruth? Are you able to deceive a loved one yourself.
- About complexes.
Are you ashamed of your appearance or firmly confident in your irresistibility?
- About everyday life.
Do you know how to solve everyday issues on your own or do you prefer to resort to a specialist in these matters?
- About health.
Do you monitor your health or always postpone going to the doctors.
- About happiness.
Do you feel like a happy person? If not, then what exactly do you lack for complete happiness.
- About temperament.
Do you hide your real emotions or prefer to pour them out.
- About offenses.
Are you a vindictive person? Do you always take revenge on your offenders or easily forgive them?
- About courage.
What decisive action have you ever made up your mind?
- About nostalgia.
What years of your life do you remember with special trepidation.
- About tenderness.
Are you ready to bask for a long time in the arms of your beloved girl or do you think that you don’t need unnecessary lisps?
- About prohibitions.
Are there things that you will never decide on.
- About weak points.
Do you have points on which it is better not to press?
- About the seasons.
What time of year do you feel most comfortable and why.
- About enemies.
Are there people in your life with whom you are really at enmity? As a result of what it happened.
- About the stars.
What is your zodiac sign? Its generally accepted characteristics correspond to your character.
- About tattoos.
Is there a tattoo on your body? What do they mean, how they describe you.
Related: 100 Interesting Things You Can Tell A Girl About Yourself
- Best Flirty Pick-Up Lines to Impress a Girl on Online Chat
- 170+ Best Flirty Compliments For Unknown Girl To Impress Her
- 60+ Most Beautiful Flirting or Pick-Up Lines for Her
How to tell a girl about yourself correctly?
By the way, the story also needs to be presented correctly. By the way, many experienced pick-up artists lie perfectly. However, if you have little experience in this, I do not advise you. So, here’s how to tell it:
1. Tell the truth. After all, if she starts asking questions, and your lie is not perfect, and you are inexperienced in lying, the truth will still be revealed. Or your story will sound crumpled and strange. But, perhaps, one exception should be made to this rule – when your story is pure fiction, in order to amuse a girl. In the end, you need to make sure that she herself will definitely understand this. However, such jokes usually only work on first dates.
2. Pay attention to details – without details, your story will look dull and impersonal. Therefore, focus on some colorful details or vivid characters. For example, when talking about your trip, show only the coolest photos on your phone.
3. Try to speak emotionally, use intonation to make accents. But if you had problems reading poetry at school, then you will have to strain yourself. Here’s a quick tip. It is not necessary to shout loudly and emotionally about something. For some, by the way, in such cases, saliva also flies from the mouth – you must admit, not very beautiful. You can just raise your voice a little in the most exciting and dangerous parts of your story.
4. Don’t lose confidence when speaking, because the way you speak is reflected in your image. And you, in general, must behave confidently at all times. By the way, if there is something compromising in your story, then you should miss it so as not to lose face. But it is also not always good to unnecessarily embellish events. So, do not talk about your drunken antics, because it can cast a shadow on you. Whatever she says, and how she doesn’t behave, the girl is still looking for the strongest and healthiest male. Therefore, the stories associated with regular drunkenness should definitely be omitted. In order to give themselves the image of a confident and strong person, some guys often come up with fables about their exploits or simply about courageous behavior in a given situation. Be careful with such stories, it often looks like empty bravado from the outside.
Conclusion: what not to tell a girl about yourself
If you haven’t had a really serious relationship, then you shouldn’t start talking about your ex. In general, you shouldn’t talk about ex-girls, and even more so to compare the ex and the one with whom you are dating.
Thoughts on: What interesting things you can tell a girl about yourself: a few examples. What to tell the girl about yourself; Tips on how to introduce yourself to a girl: Ideas for how to introduce yourself to a girl; What to answer when someone (a girl) asks you “Tell me something interesting about you”?
You shouldn’t even boast about your success with girls. Yes, it is often useful if she sees that you are a prominent guy and girls like you. But if you openly talk about your sexual victories, for example, then she will perceive you as a womanizer.
Bragging and talking about money. If you do not want to be perceived as a money bag from which you can pull something out, then do not boast about your wealth. Women love not for that.
And the last thing. Failures and complaints about life. A real man meets all problems with his head held high, and even more so he does not complain about anything to his woman. 100 Interesting Things You Can Tell A Girl About Yourself.