If you have a partner right now and you want to know if you are compatible or how long the relationship will last, this true love test is perfect for you!
In just 22 questions you will be able to discover how much compatibility there is with your boy and how much certain aspects of each one influence the relationship they have.
Of course, if it’s about compatibility and feelings, be sure to check out our Love Interest Calculator that will be very useful.
You may also be interested in these 100 uncomfortable questions for my partner and these 99 questions to get to know my boyfriend better.
The compatibility test that I propose is divided into parts according to the question being asked. So if you’re ready, here it is!
Couple love test: Questions about your relationship
We are going to start from the beginning, investigating and analyzing the relationship they have in this true love test to answer your questions.
Remember that not all courtships are the same, and that there are several types of couples
Question #1: How long was your longest relationship before being with your current boyfriend?
- For a long time, I am a girl of stable and serious relationships, and usually lasting.
- I haven’t had too many very long relationships, those of years or many months, but, in general, I try to find stability.
- I had never been in a relationship before, or one that lasted more than a week or a month. It hadn’t happened, I guess because it wasn’t worth it and they always ended up. With this guy I think I’m breaking my time record with a partner.
- I haven’t had a stable relationship for a long time, in fact I don’t think I’ve ever had a real one, I didn’t think I could make it, and I still don’t know if I can. I don’t like to feel tied to anything or anyone, although it’s true that sometimes loneliness is worse.
Question #2: Do you remember how you met?
- We’ve known each other since childhood, I don’t remember exactly how we met.
- We met at a place we both frequented a lot.
- We were introduced by our friends, because we have friends in common.
- By chance, we met at a place I went to at the insistence of a friend.
Question #3: Were they friends before dating?
- Yes, since I can remember we have been friends, we frequent the same places and we have always shared things together.
- We were friends for a while before deciding to be a couple, while we were getting to know each other.
- We weren’t friends before, but we didn’t get along badly, we just didn’t know each other and didn’t know what the other was like.
- Not at all, we hated each other to death before becoming a couple, he seemed like an annoying, unbearable person, until I got to know him better.
Question #4: In addition to being a couple, are you also friends?
- Of course, that before everything. We tell each other everything that happens in our lives, we discuss everything and we have excellent communication, we even get to ask each other for advice as if it were a close friend, because that’s what we are too.
- Yes, maybe we are not the best friend of the other, but we are friends and we have the unconditional support of the other person.
- Well, I wouldn’t say friends, but I do know that he is there for me and I am there for him whenever he needs it.
- It depends on the concept of friendship that one has, I would say that we are something like colleagues who share a more intimate relationship, but I have my friends and he has his.
Question #5: What places do you go to have fun?
- It doesn’t matter where we go if we’re together, that’s enough of an excuse to have a good time.
- We go out to different places, always trying to balance the preferences of each one and respect the different opinions, and to adapt ourselves to enjoy what the other likes.
- Sometimes we go to places that he likes to go, and I don’t have as much fun as he does, but I try to have fun and share the moment because we are a couple and I guess he does exactly the same when we go out to places of my preference.
- He goes out with his friends and I go out with mine, and we all have a great time together, or we go to a neutral place outside of the ones we each prefer separately.
Question #6: When you argue, what exactly happens?
- We almost never argue, because when I’m really upset and I fight, he’s calm, and the same thing happens the other way around. We talk more than argue. If we get into a fight, we always end up fixing it and apologizing.
- We try to fix it right away, without the fight getting too ugly and without harming the other with insults or hurtful words.
- Sometimes we can’t solve the situation and we each leave angry on our own, but then it goes away and we end up fixing it, talking, although it also often happens that we go back to arguing about the same issue when we try to solve it.
- We can spend one or two days fighting, even living in the same space, and we hardly speak to each other, but only because neither of us gives in and we are very stubborn, but in the end, or at least until now it has been like that, we fix it and we reconcile
Question #7: If something has to be decided between the two of them, how does it work, how do they do it?
- We sit down to talk and decide together, whatever it is. Sometimes we don’t need to talk much because just by looking at each other we already know what the other is thinking and we agree. We agree easily.
- Sometimes it is difficult for us to agree, but we talk about it and between the two of us we reach a consensus, always respecting the other’s opinion.
- It can take a long time to agree, because everyone thinks differently, but in the end we try to find a solution for each thing, or at least it has been like that until now.
- We almost never agree on anything, it’s as if we did it on purpose, but we haven’t agreed on that either.
Compatibility test: How much do they complement each other?
Now in this true love test , let’s move on to the things you share.
If you want, you can also try these Questions for my boyfriend about me and the 80 intimate questions for my boyfriend.
Question #8: What kind of food do you each like to eat?
- Almost the same, plus we love to try new things in the culinary field, so if there is a flavor that one of us knows, the other is willing to experience it! If we decide to go eat somewhere, we have no problem choosing the place.
- We have very similar culinary tastes, that has never been a problem for us, although each one has their preferences.
- We do not share many tastes in terms of food, because we are a little different when it comes to eating, but we always respect each other.
- We are totally different at this point. If we go to a restaurant and I order a salad, he wants a whole sirloin. If I want to go to Italian food, he wants to go to a vegetarian one. It is a bit difficult to choose a place to go for dinner.
Question #9: Do you share any particular hobbies?
- If many; we like to do almost the same things.
- A few, and those that we did not share before becoming a couple are now common, because we have adapted to the other, of course there are some that are unique to each one.
- Some yes, but not most, we have separate “hobbies”.
- Almost none of my hobbies match his and vice versa.
Question #10: Do you both like pets?
- Yes, we are both fascinated by animals. / No, we don’t like either of them, plus we have some allergies related to that.
- I like dogs and he likes cats, but in general we like animals.
- I’ve never had pets, but he has a dog, so I’m going to have to make an effort because I don’t think I can change that in him.
- He likes animals, in fact they fascinate him, it doesn’t matter if they are mammals, reptiles, birds, fish… to me, on the contrary, most critters scare me or disgust me, it doesn’t matter if it’s a dog or a tortoise.
Do you want to know more questions of the true love test ? Keep reading!
Question #11: And in sex, what is it like, how does each one feel and how do they relate?
- We get along a lot in that sense, he knows what I like and I know how to please him. We have looked for a way to get to know each other sexually, and sometimes give up a little ground to enjoy both equally.
- Sometimes he enjoys it more than me, sometimes I am the one who is more satisfied. We are learning to enjoy each other, with patience and a lot of care.
- Sometimes I don’t understand what he might like, and I know the same thing happens to him because he can’t find the exact way to make me feel satisfied, but other times we achieve total, magical harmony.
- We like different things sexually. I am more daring and he is much more leisurely, calm. As long as we manage to balance those points, we work great in bed!
True love test: About tastes and preferences
And in this test of true love you cannot miss the interiorities of each one, the particular tastes that you have for him and him for you.
In addition, it is important that you take into account what every woman should know about her partner
Question #12: What are you most physically attracted to?
- Absolutely everything. I know it has flaws or things that could definitely be improved, it’s not the perfect fashion magazine model, but I like it the way it is.
- I especially like his face, his lips and his eyes, it was what made me fall in love with him, although I love his whole body, with some aspects that could be improved.
- Well, I’m actually very physically attracted to him, but it’s true that he needs to exercise more and improve some things to look better.
- I was never attracted to men with his physical characteristics, quite the contrary, guys like him were never “my type”, but inexplicably here I am being his partner and he is mine.
Question #13: What does your guy like the most about you physically?
- I have almost total certainty that he likes me a lot, because I have never heard complaints and countless compliments. I’m quite attracted to him.
- I suppose that he likes my physique a lot, that he is attracted to me, otherwise he would not be with me. I have received some criticism for aspects that I must improve and I even signed up for a gym to perfect my figure, but nothing so serious that it makes me not like it anymore.
- He certainly criticizes me a lot for the things he can improve my physique on, but I know he does it for my own good, or at least I think so.
- I know he had never been with a girl like me, at least not in a serious relationship. I think that her ideal woman does not have the same body or face as me, and that she would like me to look more like that prototype, but we are still together.
Question #14: What do you like most about him on a more spiritual and moral level?
- Everything, I like how it is inside and out. I know he’s not perfect, I know he has a lot to improve on, I know he has flaws, but even that’s one thing I love about him, he’s the man of my dreams just the way he is.
- Certainly there are things that I like more than others about his character and his way of being, but even so I would not change it for anything, because that makes him who he is. I also know that, over time, it will mature a little more and some things will change for the better.
- I know that sometimes I am a little harsh and even demanding when it comes to his flaws or the things I don’t like about him, but I do it to make him a better person in the future and for the good of the relationship.
- There are many things that I don’t like about him on a more spiritual level, because I’m not blind and I see his flaws as he can see mine, but that’s not an impediment for the relationship to move forward, at least as long as we don’t discuss it.
Find out what the true love test has for you!
Question #15: Would you like to change something about your boyfriend’s personality or physique?
- No, because it would no longer be him but another person with whom she would not be in love. I know you can improve on many things, but you don’t have to radically change them.
- Some small detail would change, but only for the good of the relationship, because I would still change some characteristics of mine that I know you don’t like so much, or that I don’t like.
- I would certainly change some things if I could, because it would make it more attractive to me and with fewer flaws to make the relationship we have better.
- Many things, but without losing the essence of what it is, because I like it that way.
Love test to solve your doubts: About the relationship with others
In this true love test it is important that you also take into account the relationship of both with the world around them and with everyone around them, because life as a couple includes other external factors.
Answer these questions!
Question #16: How is your relationship with your boyfriend’s family?
- Not so good.
Question #17: How is your boy’s relationship with your family?
- Not so good.
Question #18: What do you think about children?
- We both like children. / We don’t want to hear about children either of us.
- We like them, but it is not yet time to have them, we are not ready.
- I like them a lot and he likes them a little, although the idea isn’t very ingrained yet.
- I adore children: nephews, cousins, children of my friends, little brothers, I love them all and I can’t wait to have my own! The idea of being a father scares him, and he has a strong rejection towards that subject.
Love test: Questions to confirm real feelings
An authentic love test cannot ignore feelings, just as you should not forget that true love must meet certain requirements.
Answer what I propose now with sincerity.
Question #19: How do you feel when you are with him?
- Like the luckiest woman on Earth.
- Happy, protected, safe.
- Very well, since it had not happened to me with anyone for a long time.
- If we are not arguing, I feel full of joy at his side.
Question #20: How could you define, in a few words, how you feel about him?
- Love, deep affection, passion… without hesitation for a second.
- I’m in love with him, and I think it’s the first time something this intense has happened to me.
- Affection, deep affection, love…
- Love, affection and, above all, a lot of passion.
Question #21: Have you seriously thought about sharing your life and space with him?
- Yes, I have thought about it, and I think it would be the most wonderful experience of all, I am looking forward to it happening and being with him all my life.
- Yes, and I think I would be willing to share my life with someone like him.
- I think it would be quite a challenge, but I love challenges.
- It would be difficult, almost impossible, especially if we do not manage to settle our differences in some way.
If you are interested in knowing what happens to couples who have different projects, read this note from lanacion.com.ar and then continue answering the other questions on the .
Question #22: Do you have common plans for a future as a couple?
- Yes, we make plans all the time about it, we dream about it.
- Yes, we are making plans, but without rushing.
- We talk about it on some occasions, but I prefer to let the day go by and see what comes up in the middle.
- We hardly ever talk about it, but we do have some idea, especially about being together.
If you want to know the signs that predict the future of a relationship, read this article from elconfidencial.com
Find out the results of the true love test below .
Now comes the crucial part in this test of true love for a couple: the results that you must compare and that will give you the key to the compatibility in your partner.
Check out this below carefully!
Majority of 1: Fully compatible. They are made for each other. They are like two soulmates who have found each other in this universe to be together for all eternity. If they work together nothing and no one can separate them.
Majority of 2: Compatible. They are very compatible in many aspects, but they have differences in many others. If they know how to overcome the difficulties that appear in life as a couple, they can be together as long as they both want.
Majority of 3: Little compatible. They have little compatibility as a couple because there are many things that separate them and make them disagree, but they can work on it if they love each other, and achieve a necessary balance to continue together for many more years.
Majority of 4: Polar opposites. They have almost no compatibility, they are like two ends of a rope, one on each side. They just have to learn to put these extremes together, to understand each other and, above all, to respect each other as they are. After all, the saying is well known: “opposites always attract”.
And here comes our true love test that you already have at your disposal, as well as the way to learn How to know if we are compatible in love, and our excellent Magnetic Desire Method that will help you a lot in your relationship.