To keep the conversation going and keep him interested, you can ask him interesting questions to your boyfriend. They will help to disperse communication between you and the young man and also reveal his personality.
However, be careful not to bombard the guy with questions. It is better to choose a couple of the three most interesting for you, and try to develop the topic.
Do not ask questions that you are not interested in. They will sound boring and will not cause any enthusiasm in the young man.
Be tactful. If you are not yet familiar, it is better not to ask about things that are uncomfortable for your boyfriend.
List Of Best Interesting Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
1. When was the last time you did something new? Was it a positive experience?
2. What do you think is the most useless subject in school?
3. What’s your way of making yourself work when you don’t feel like it?
4. Which country would you recommend to visit?
5. What’s the best part about traveling?
6. What was the most interesting incident that happened to you while traveling?
7. Do you do any sports? What team or player do you support?
8. What kind of music do you play when you don’t know what to listen to?
9. Do you prefer to watch a movie in the cinema or at home?
10. What’s the strangest superstition or belief you’ve ever encountered?
11. What are your three favorite websites?
12. Have you had any public speaking experience? What sensations did you experience?
13. What things can’t you imagine your life without?
14. What’s the best and worst thing about your job?
15. Do you have a pet?
16. What’s your favorite way to kill time?
17. What is the worst restaurant you’ve been to?
18. What’s your favorite place in this city?
19. Will you choose the sea, the mountains or the city for your vacation?
20. What is the most beautiful place you’ve visited in your life?
21. What is the nicest smell in your opinion?
22. What are the best things to improve your mood?
23. What is the best concert you’ve been to?
24. What bad habits do you dislike the most?
25. What skill would you like to master to perfection?
26. In what job would you be completely useless?
27. When was the last time you climbed a tree?
28. What would be your ideal home/apartment?
29. What animal (also wild) would you like to have at home if there were no restrictions?
30. Worst hairstyle you’ve ever worn?
31. What is the best gift you’ve received?
32. How would you describe yourself in five words?
33. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
34. What’s your favorite holiday or calendar day?
35. Appearance or intelligence – what attracts you more in people?
36. What were you afraid of as a child?
37. Favorite childhood memory?
38. When you’re in a bad mood, how do you try to improve it?
39. Ever kept a personal diary?
40. Do you keep in touch with your ex-girlfriend?
41. What do you think about male and female friendship? Are there differences? What is it?
42. When you’re in a bad mood, do you prefer to be alone or do you prefer someone to cheer you up?
43. What makes you happy?
44. What did you want to become when you were little?
45. How would your best friend describe you?
46. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
47. Which book did you like the most?
48. Which teacher was your biggest inspiration and why?
49. What feature attracts you the most in people?
50. Where and who will you be in 5 years?
51. What was your nickname as a child?
52. Do you have a hidden talent?
53. If you had so much money not to work, what would you do?
54. Imagine winning a million. How will you spend it?
55. What do you mean by the definition of “femininity”?
56. Favorite quote?
57. Do you believe that there is life on other planets?
58. What keeps you awake at night?
59. Do you think the world is better now than 50 years ago?
60. If time stood still for everyone but you, what would you do?
These are the interesting questions you can ask your boyfriend in real life or in online messages or texts. Good luck!