Sagittarius It is one of the twelve signs of the zodiac and receives its name from the constellation of the same name, however within astrology, the sign is in the fire sign category along with Aries and Leo.
According to mythology, Sagittarius is a centaur or an archer who serves as a bridge between heaven and earth. The motto of this fire sign is: “The genius of towers despises the beaten track.”
here is our sagittarius quotes collection to encourage you to learn more about yourself or about the Sagittarius in your life. Sagittarius is known as the traveler and one of the most philosophical star signs, they are drawn to adventure and have a thirst for life!
You can count on a Sagittarius to brighten your day, as their positivity is radiant and contagious. Sagittarians are free spirits and you will never meet such a loyal friend.
When you finish reading these phrases we invite you to read the best astrology phrases
The best phrases of the Sagittarius zodiac
- “I’m a sarcastic person and people sometimes don’t understand my humor.” – Sarah Hyland
- “Sagittarians are not usually sentimental, however, they can become very attached to a favorite sweater that has seen better days.” – Therrie Rosenvald
- “Every time someone tells me I can’t do something, I want to do it more.” – Taylor Swift
- “They can be the sweetest person until you annoy them” – Freeda Gillbert
- “I dress how I want. I don’t pretend to be someone I’m not.” Britney Spears, the princess of pop.
- “People adapt to their zodiac sign. If someone picks on me over and over, and I know it’s a Sagittarius, for example, I’m more likely to forgive them. It’s about my need for structure as a way of orienting myself with people.” Jessie Cave.
- “I am a Sagittarius. We need to get things done now.” Christine Applegate.
- “Sagittarians can be gregarious and open-minded. This location makes them enthusiastic, supportive and generous friends”- Jessica Lanyado
- “Sagittarius is more interested in satisfaction and joy than in material gain.” – Margaret Beim.
- “I don’t mind being called a freak. There are a lot of people in hip-hop who are probably never going to get what I do.” Nicki Minaj.
- “I’m a Sagittarius, I was born in the year of the rat, all of which is basically meaningless to me.” Kevin Brockmeier.
- “That’s the thing about Sagittarius: We seem larger than life and unapproachable on the outside. Few people will ask us if we are okay because we are great listeners”- alex dimitrov
- “Sagittarians are aliens disguised as humans” – Ramana Pemmaraju.
- “I always turn my dreams into goals”- DJ Khaled.
- “I was in love with a Sagittarius, he left me speechless” – Beyoncé
- “I don’t believe in astrology; I am a Sagittarius and we are skeptical.” – Arthur C Clarke
| We recommend: Be sure to read the best phrases about the zodiac sign Pisces
Phrases about the personality of Sagittarius
- “Don’t let anyone tell you what is right. He lives, explores and experiences ”- Unknown.
- “Sagittarius can grow, age. But they are always a wild child inside.” Unknown
- “A Sagittarius hardly holds a grudge. If you ask one, he will tell you that it is something old. They’ve already gotten over it.” – Unknown
- “Sagittarians fall in love without thinking about the consequences” – Unknown
- “A Sagittarius friend will take you to the best pizza in town and the wildest adventure in the world”- Unknown
- “As forgiving as they are, Sagittarius don’t mind distancing themselves from people, so don’t put them to the test.” – Unknown
- The best phrases of Sagittarius authors
- “There is nothing I wouldn’t do for those who are truly my friends. I don’t have the idea of loving people halfway, it’s not my nature.” – Jane Austen.
- “Far away, under the sun, are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.” – Louisa MayAlcott.
- “I must have a prodigious amount of mind; sometimes it takes up to a week to recover it” – Mark Twain (one of the best writers in history)
- “It is very unfair to judge someone’s conduct without intimate knowledge of their situation.” – Jane Austen
- “Before saying goodbye to me for good, my instructor asked about my physical strength, and I was able to inform him that I had none.” – Mark Twain
- “Love is a flower that grows in any soil, works its sweet miracles undaunted by the frosts of autumn or the snow of winter, blooming beautiful and fragrant all year round, and blessing those who give and those who receive.” – Louisa MayAlcott.
- “Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing more than a university-educated cabbage.” – Mark Twain.
- “I said that there was a society of men among us, brought up from their youth in the art of proving with words multiplied to that effect, that white is black, and black is white, as they were paid. For this society all the rest of the people is like a slave” – Jonathan Swift.
- “We all have our own life to pursue, our own kind of dream to weave, and we all have the power to make wishes come true, as long as we continue to believe.” – Louisa MayAlcott.
- “Sometimes I have kept my feelings to myself, because I couldn’t find a language to describe them” – Jane Austen
- “Incapable are the loved ones to die, because love is immortality”- Emily Dickinson.
- “It must also be noted that this society has a peculiar song and its own jargon, which no other mortal can understand, and in which all its laws are written, which they take special care to multiply.” Jonathan Swift
- “Thinking of love, and of you, my heart fills and warms, and my breath stops… I can feel a sun entering my soul and making it a whole summer, and each thorn, a rose.” – Emily Dickinson.
- “The power of finding beauty in the humblest things makes home happy and life delightful” – Louisa MayAlcott.
- “The greatest evils in the world will not be carried out by men with guns, but by men in suits sitting behind desks” – CS Lewis.
- “I know of nothing in the world that has as much power as a word. Sometimes I write one, and I look at it, until it starts to shine “- Emily Dickinson.
- “Look into your own heart because whoever looks outside dreams, but whoever looks inside wakes up” – Jane Austen
- “When a true genius appears in the world you can know him by this sign: that the dunces are all confederated against him” – Jonathan Swift.
- “One step at a time is all it takes to get there” – Emily Dickinson.
- “When the whole world runs towards a precipice, the one who runs in the opposite direction seems to have lost his mind” – CS Lewis
| We recommend: take a look at the phrases of the sign of the water bearer Aquarius
Sagittarius famous phrases in books
- “He also misses the fact that he tends to add insult to injury when trying to fix it. Don’t judge him too harshly. He means well”– Linda Goodman
- “Two archers, shooting pointed arrows of truth at each other, can kindle some blazing fires.” Linda Goodman
- “Sagittarius has many things on their minds, from past adventures to future plans and reflections on life. He keeps a diary to write down all these thoughts and memories” – constance stellas
- “Most archers sincerely try to cheer you on. At least, that is what they are beginning to do, but sometimes good intentions fall short.” – Linda Goodman
- “But Sagittarius is one of those disconcerting signs of duality, and so there is always something contradictory in their natures;” – Linda Goodman
- “The archer will walk up to you, give you a hearty pat on the back and a wide, friendly smile. He’ll then greet you with a comment like, “How the hell do you manage to look so young when you’re so old?” – Linda Goodman
- “What is on the goalkeeper’s mind and heart is almost instantly on his lips. He is as frank and serious as a six year old. You can follow that old advice.” Linda Goodman
| We recommend: You can be inspired by the phrases of other zodiac signs of the horoscope
The best phrases of the Sagittarius actors
- “It’s a fine line of doing what’s good for your life and what your parents want you to do, but also following your dreams.” Kaley Cuoco.
- “Success does not necessarily mean happiness.” – Ben Stiller.
- “I regret things all the time. I have never regretted not saying something. I just regretted saying something.” Chrissy Teigen.
- “When you have to fight for the things you love, you have to measure the value of those things in a way that you might not be able to do otherwise.” Mark Ruffalo.
- “It’s important for people to figure out their own life before involving another person: to gauge where you are and work on your own issues”- Scarlett Johansson.
- “Everyone likes an extraordinary person or likes to think that they would be great with a superpower in an ordinary world.” Samuel L. Jackson.
- “Don’t tell me what was said about me. Tell me why they felt so comfortable saying it.” Jay Z
- “Horse riding is my passion. Apart from work. People don’t imagine that I get dirty, but that’s what I love”- Kaley Cuoco.
- “Words can only hurt you if you try to read them. Don’t play their game.” Ben Stiller.
- “We are humans. Some days are harder than others. One day something will bother me more than it would have the day before.” Chrissy Teigen.
- “I don’t understand how people can take a kind and loving life and treat it so cruelly.” Mark Ruffalo.
- “I’m just a big believer in ‘you have to love yourself before you can love someone else,’ and I think for me that breeds the most inspired relationships.” Scarlett Johansson.
- “The best advice I was given was that I had to be 10 times smarter, braver and more educated to be the same. So I did it.” Samuel L Jackson.
- “A wise man told me not to argue with fools. Because people from afar cannot know who is who”- Jay Z.
- “I hope to one day open my own shelter. It would be the person with the three-legged dog. I just love animals more than people; really” – Kaley Cuoco.
- “I’m pretty sure there’s a lot more to life than being very, very, ridiculously handsome. And I plan to find out what it is” – Ben Stiller.
- “I actually hate receiving gifts, it makes me feel very uncomfortable for some reason.” – Chrissy Teigen.
- “It’s easy to do nothing, but your heart breaks a little more every time you do it.” Mark Ruffalo.
- “When we live our lives every day, we come across opportunities, and most of us don’t even recognize them”- Scarlett Johansson.
- “If you don’t have courage, you may not get a chance to use any of your other virtues.” Samuel L. Jackson.
|We recommend: 124 phrases of the horoscope sign Capricorn
What do you like the most about these? sagittarius quotes? Do you know someone who is a Sagittarius?