Are you looking for inspirational challenge quotes and sayings about overcoming new hurdles and tasks? Then you are exactly right here! Whether we live more sustainably or want to stop smoking: basically every day in our lives we encounter smaller or larger challenges and difficulties that we have to overcome. Every now and then we fail and still learn a lot. Our experiences ensure that we are basically able to overcome any obstacle.
In this article I would like to give you a list of the most inspirational quotes, wisdom and sayings about new challenges. Here we go!
My request: If you use one of the quotes about challenges on your website or elsewhere on the internet, I would be very happy if you would link to this elaborately compiled collection of sayings. Many thanks for your support!
53 quotes about challenges, difficulties & new tasks
How great does it feel to achieve your goals? And how wonderful is it to take on even greater challenges afterwards? Every experience we gain makes us stronger. Sometimes all it takes is a few quotes from famous and successful people to remind you.
Challenge quotes 1 – 10
- “It’s not because it’s hard we don’t dare, it’s because we don’t dare it’s hard.” (Lucius Annaeus Seneca)
- “Whoever does what he already can, always remains what he already is.” (Henry Ford)
- “Nothing is more helpful than a challenge to bring out the best in a person.” (Sean Connery)
- “New challenges are wonderful opportunities to learn new things about yourself.” (Ernst Ferstl)
- “It’s not the problem that causes the difficulties, it’s our perspective.” (Victor E. Frankl)
- “Overcoming obstacles is the full enjoyment of existence.” (Arthur Schopenhauer)
- “As soon as one has become a master in one thing, one should become a student in a new one.” (Gerhart Hauptmann)
- “One should rarely despair of impossible things, never of difficult ones.” (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
- “Every new challenge is a gateway to new experiences.” (Ernst Ferstl)
- “Obstacles and difficulties are steps we climb.” (Friedrich Nietzsche)
Tip: I have also compiled for you a list of the best sayings about courage that you can use as well.
CHALLENGE QUOTES 11 – 20
- “Life means constant risk, and if you don’t accept that, you will never be able to master life’s challenges.” (Paulo Coelho)
- “Pleasures weary the mind, difficulties train and strengthen it.” (Francesco Petrarch)
- “Problems can never be solved with the same mindset that created them.” (Albert Einstein)
- “You have to have a job ahead of you, not a leisurely life.” (Leo Tolstoy)
- “Every difficult situation that you master now will be spared you in the future.” (Dalai Lama)
- “No one knows what they can do until they try.” (Publius Syrus)
- “Difficulties break some men – and make others men.” (Nelson Mandela)
- “Whenever I face two evils, I turn to the one I haven’t tried yet.” (Mae West)
- “Follow your luck and don’t be afraid, then doors will open where you didn’t expect any.” (Joseph Campbell)
- “Difficulties, complications and problems are not obstacles. They are challenges!” (Anna Elisabeth Laufs)
CHALLENGE Quotes 21 – 30
- “You can build something beautiful even with stones that are thrown in your way.” (Erich Kaestner)
- “People grow with their tasks, but sometimes these grow faster than they do.” (Ernst Reinhardt)
- “We cannot change the wind, but we can set the sails differently.” (Aristotle)
- “Overcoming a challenge is one thing, challenging a master is another.” (Steffen Seipp)
- “A proud defeat is also a victory.” (Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach)
- “Those who feel too big to do small things are too small to be entrusted with big things.” (Jacques Tati)
- “The greater danger is not that we aim too high and don’t achieve them, but that we aim too low and achieve them.” (Michelangelo)
- “The difficulties increase as you get closer to your goal.” (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
- “The only thing we have to lose by accepting challenges is our fear!” (David Tatulyan)
- “Sometimes unpleasant things need to happen to remind us it’s time to make a change.” (Unknown)
CHALLENGE Quotes 31 – 40
- “Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others find practical.” (Howard Schultz)
- “The most beautiful thing a fairy can instill in a child are difficulties they have to overcome.” (Alfred Adler)
- “We love new challenges – especially when we couldn’t meet the old ones.” (Ernst Reinhardt)
- “Amongst the difficulties lies opportunity.” (Albert Einstein)
- “Success begins with mastering your thoughts. If you don’t control what you think, you can’t control what you do either.” (Napoleon Hill)
- “Difficult times allow us to develop determination and inner strength.” (Dalai Lama)
- “Once you have found yourself, there is nothing left in this world to lose.” (Stefan Zweig)
- “As long as a man imagines that he cannot do something, it is impossible for him to do it.” (Baruch de Spinoza)
- “Trials await to the last.” (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
- “Those who try great things are admirable, even if they fall.” (Lucius Annaeus Seneca)
CHALLENGE Quotes 41 – 53
- “The happiness of life is not in having little or no difficulties, but in overcoming them all victoriously and gloriously.” (Carl Hilly)
- “You’re never too old to set a new goal or dream a new dream.” (CS Lewis)
- “Challenges are like opponents in the ring. They never turn their backs on you!” (Wladimir Klitschko)
- “Anyone who achieves all their goals has chosen them too low.” (Herbert von Karajan)
- “Don’t waste your time looking for an obstacle, maybe there isn’t one.” (Franz Kafka)
- “The pessimist sees a threat in every opportunity, and the optimist sees an opportunity in every threat.” (Winston Churchill)
- “Wherever we accept the challenges of our time with reason and heart, we will find the necessary strength.” (Richard von Weizsacker)
- “Glory lies not in never falling, but in rising again every time we fall.” (Confucius)
- “Obstacles cannot stop me; Determination brings down every obstacle.” (Leonardo da Vinci)
- “No one knows how far his powers go until he tries them.” (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
- “The experience takes a terribly high school fee, but it teaches like no other.” (Thomas Carlyle)
- “When I can’t handle challenges, I accept them.” (Henry Ford)
- “In every difficulty there is opportunity.” (Albert Einstein)
Can you think of more sayings about challenges, difficulties and new tasks that absolutely cannot be missing here? Then bring your suggestions in the comments!
Use the quotes about challenges and new tasks for your constant inspiration!
Can’t do it, doesn’t exist! You don’t make mistakes, you just learn something that didn’t work. And that’s why it’s worth taking risks. I hope that with these quotes I was able to give you an additional boost of motivation for future challenges in hard times.
Finally, I would like to give you a few more related articles provide you with information that fits the topic of challenges and could promote your personal development:
Do you have any questions or other spells about overcoming difficulties? Then just write me a comment.