First Date at His House – Can you go to his house on the first date?
You have already met several times and now it’s time – the first date at his home!
The first dates are over! You met in a cafe. The first spark has jumped over. The second date follows in the cinema and you were able to exchange first body touches. Everything feels great and you want to get to know him better.
He feels drawn to you as well and wants to go to the next level with you. That’s why he invites you to his home for nice hours togetherness!
Before the first date at his home
It’s coming up – the first date at his home! You are excited and have a lot of questions and uncertainties. Don’t worry – this is completely normal!
Of all the worries I have been concerned with, most have not materialized
What should you wear?
The question of all questions among us women before going on a date with a crush is: What should I wear?
The wardrobe is cleared. Tried on countless outfits, put them on, and took them off again! Do I choose a sexy outfit or is that too much? Should I choose classic or sporty clothes?
It is best to choose an outfit in which you feel completely comfortable. Because only if you feel good about yourself will you arrive naturally.
For the first date at his home, a subtle make-up should not be missing.
Provided, of course, that you are a make-up type – if not, treat yourself to a nice facial before the date. It looks fresh and natural.
A light daily make-up makes small bumps disappear. If you want, you can choose an eyeshadow to match your outfit. Alternatively, you can also bring out your eyes in a targeted manner
In addition a light eyeliner and washed eyelashes. A little blush brings freshness to your make-up!
Which eyeshadow suits your eyes?
|blue eyes||Brown eyes||green eyes|
Today, beautiful, well-cared-for hands are not only important for women themselves. Men too often pay close attention to whether the woman he desires has beautiful hands.
How to care for your hands:
- washing hands regularly
- Apply hand cream
- Remove the callus
- Visit to the beautician for a manicure
Natural nails, nail polish, or artificial nails?
You decide according to your personal taste!
- Natural nail – well-groomed hands without nail polish look nice and natural
- Nail polish – to match the outfit and make-up round off your style.
- Artificial nails – a nail design by a good beautician are an eye-catcher!
Before the first date at his home, the excitement rises. It almost feels like before the first meeting, when you didn’t know each other.
There is good news: you are not alone! Your crush will be very excited too. He’s probably cleaning his apartment all day and standing in front of the closet, perplexed!
7 tips against your excitement:
- Lavender calms you down: Put a few drops of lavender in your fragrance lamp and consciously enjoy the scent.
- A little break: treat yourself to a break outdoors. Stand on your balcony for 10 minutes and enjoy the view of the green. Try to consciously switch off your thoughts.
- Relaxation exercises: do a little yoga exercise. You can find initial introductory exercises for beginners in mediation on YouTube.
- Avoid stressors: avoid coffee, cigarettes, and alcohol before your date. You should also avoid strenuous people today.
- Take a full bath: for example with salt from the Dead Sea. To do this, you light a few candles and turn on soft music.
- Herbal tea: you can find the best teas against nervousness here.
- Time with your best friend: who could support you better than your best friend. Before the date at his house, invite her over to you and spend time with her. She will distract you and even have a few more tips for you.
Head cinema – does he just want sex?
You have the first butterflies in your stomach and the first feelings of love arise. The first date at his home is now another step into a committed relationship.
What if he just wants to have sex?
Of course, there are few men who skillfully wrap the woman of their desire around their fingers just to exchange physicalities. But that is rather the exception.
Just rely on your gut feeling and reflect on your last dates. There are signs that he is really serious about you.
Is he serious? 5 signs
- In-depth conversations: Initially, the conversations are quite superficial. You get to know each other and gradually feel your way around. Pay attention to your topics of conversation! Does he tell you about his family, friends, and how he spends his free time? Then you can rest assured.
- Compliments: He’s not just complimenting your looks. If he also shows enthusiasm for your charisma, your life, and your being, you can assume that he is serious.
- Communication: He writes you regularly and asks how you are. In between, he calls to hear your voice.
- Eye contact: He looks you deeply in the eye and holds his gaze.
Look into my eyes, Small
- future events: he is already planning joint ventures. He asks you if you’re going to a concert or a friend’s party.
The first date at his home
The time has come – the day has come and you have your first date at his home. The styling fits, the make-up is successful and you are full of anticipation.
Uncertainties can also arise during the date. How do I behave? What will happen?
On the first date at his home, some questions arise. There is no need to be excited. A lot happens all by itself and you will surely spend a nice evening together.
Body language and signals
You can tell from some signals what he feels for you and how strong his interest in you is. The body language of a man in love can be seen in body movements, gestures, facial expressions, and touch.
Nothing is worse than keeping silent or not finding common topics. This inevitably leads to boredom and frustration – and whoosh, the long-awaited first date at his home turns into a failure.
In order not to let a yawning silence arise in the first place, rely on your feelings. Bring up topics that interest you and show interest in him as well.
It’s important to show your crush that you care about them. This will give him confidence and will be able to relax.
Good questions for your date to deepen your relationship:
- How is your relationship with your parents?
- What are your future professional plans?
- What can you do especially good?
- Who is your best friend?
- What are you grateful for in life?
- What are your personal goals?
Sex – yes or no?
You like how he touches you. You like his body scent and listen eagerly to his words. Everything is perfect.
Your date is awesome and you have a lot of physical contacts. No wonder the hormones are going through the roof.
Do you want more? Are you afraid that he’ll think you’re easy to get? And you don’t know whether to let it happen or not?
There is no general answer to this. Except: Do what is good for you and feels good! Do you both want it? – Enjoys it
Should you stay with him?
You don’t have any physical contact during the date
How can that be possible?
The date is beautiful. You talked and laughed a lot. After dinner, you have another glass of wine on the balcony and your crush asks you if you want to spend the night with them.
If you have a good gut feeling, there’s nothing wrong with spending the night with your date.
You will come closer to each other at the latest when you go to bed. And a cozy night for two is pure romance
You decide what and how much will happen! Nothing has to be – everything can!
But if your feeling tells you that you’d rather go home – then go for it! It is completely legitimate not to go straight to the limit. And if your date is the right one, it will accept it. You have all the time in the world.
You have come closer to each other
You feel a strong attraction. During the date at his house, there were the first hugs and you even kissed. Everything is wonderful and you don’t want this evening to end now.
You decided to spend the night together! The same applies here: Everything that you both want is allowed.
You couldn’t keep your hands off each other
Sometimes it is just like that – two people are physically very drawn to each other. If not only the human is fit, but also the physical, the clothes will not stay on the body for long.
The question no longer arises here: to stay overnight or not? Enjoy the time with all your senses!
Breakfast – without make-up!
The horror of all women – how does he find me without make-up? Does he find me attractive even without make-up?
You can assume that your crush will not look like an egg in the morning either. It is very natural.
Don’t forget to remove your make-up before you go to sleep. That prevents the morning panda eyes. After getting up, you can freshen up in the bathroom:
- Wash face with cold water
- Apply face cream
- Comb hair
- Tie your hair in a braid or bun
Saying goodbye is usually difficult for many women after a nice first date at his home.
No wonder, everything was so perfect.
The best thing is to arrange another meeting right away. So you can enjoy the anticipation of the next date again.
After the first date at his home – what’s next?
Review the date
- Do I want to see him again?
- How was the first date at his home?
- Do we have common interests?
- What do we have in common?
- Does he have a sense of humor?
- Is it profound?
If you can all answer this question positively, it will be time for another date soon!
- If you really want to see him again quickly, take the first step. Get in touch with him and thank him for the nice date with him.
- Are you unsure whether it fits between you? Then give yourself a little time to think about it. If he wants to see you again, he’ll be in touch with you anyway.
- The date was a failure? Don’t hesitate to get in touch. The sooner he knows where he is with you, the less time he has to misinterpret things. Honesty is only fair here.
More tips and information for you
Tips for in-depth discussions
- listen carefully – it is important that you listen carefully to your counterpart. This shows your crush that you actually care about what they’re saying.
- be brave – dare to actively participate in the conversation. Nothing is worse than a monologue. After all, your date would also like to know your opinion.
- choose good topics – good topics avoid small talk. Choose topics that interest your crush and that you also have something to say about.
- ask specific questions – ask specific questions to keep the conversation lively and interesting. You can find out more about your crush right away.
- be emphatic – show empathy and understanding for difficult topics Even if you don’t always agree.
Compliments for him – he likes to hear that!
Men are also happy to receive compliments. You can compliment your date on their looks, their knowledge, or even their ambition.
We women long for compliments – why not give them back to your crush?
A little tip: Every man is happy to receive a thank you for holding the door open or for carrying the shopping bags.
You can tell by the body language of your date whether he or she already has feelings for you. The following points speak for his interest in you:
- he keeps eye contact for a long time
- his pupils are dilated when he looks at you
- his breathing becomes irregular
- if you drink from your glass, for example, he does it afterward – he reflects your gestures –
- when you talk to him, he tilts his head to one side
- open posture – he does not cross his arms or legs.
Which zodiac sign suits me?
- Scorpio: A Scorpio lady is best suited to men with the zodiac signs Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn, Scorpio, Aries, and Pisces.
- Libra: A Libra lady is best suited to men with the zodiac signs Gemini, Aquarius, Libra, Leo, and Taurus.
- Virgo: A Virgo lady is best suited to men with the zodiac signs Cancer, Taurus, Scorpio, Aquarius, and Capricorn.
- Capricorn: Men with the zodiac signs Scorpio, Pisces, Taurus, and Virgo are best suited to a Capricorn lady.
- Sagittarius: A Sagittarius lady is best suited to men with the zodiac signs Aries, Aquarius, Sagittarius, and Leo.
- Leo: A Leo lady is best suited to men with the zodiac signs Libra, Aries, Gemini, and Leo.
- Cancer: A Cancer lady is best suited to men with the zodiac signs Scorpio, Pisces, Virgo, and Cancer.
- Gemini: A Gemini lady is best suited to men with the zodiac signs Aquarius, Libra, Leo, and Aries.
- Taurus: A Taurus lady is best suited to men with the zodiac signs Pisces, Cancer, Capricorn, and Virgo.
- Aries: An Aries lady is best suited to men with the zodiac signs Aries, Leo, Sagittarius, and Taurus.
- Pisces: Men with the zodiac signs Cancer, Scorpio, Capricorn, and Pisces are best suited to a Pisces lady.
- Aquarius: An Aquarius lady is best suited to men with the zodiac signs Libra, Gemini, Sagittarius, and Aries.
When should I introduce my new crush to my friends?
Once you’re sure of your relationship, it’s time to introduce your crush to your friends as well. After all, you want to continue into a committed relationship.
Does he want a steady relationship?
Usually, you can tell by his behavior if he is really serious about you. If you are unsure, only an open conversation will help. Don’t be afraid of it – after all, you want to know how it goes with you
How do I tell him that I want more than just sex?
You’ve been in a loose relationship for a while, but your feelings keep getting stronger and you fall in love. Maybe your crush is the same. Take the first step and tell him! Don’t come in with the door! Plan a nice date at your home, with delicious food and a good bottle of wine. So you can talk about important things in a relaxed manner.
The first date at his home is always very exciting. Remember, he feels the same way. And after all, you both want the same thing – a nice romantic evening for two.
Try to control your excitement with a few wellness and relaxation exercises. Before the first date at his house, meet up with your girlfriend and get styling tips.
You will see, it will be as beautiful as you imagined.
First Date at His House – The Ultimate Guide! How was your first date at his house?