Would you like to know better the tastes, inclinations and priorities of the man you love? I propose a challenge for you to meet what every woman should know about her partner.
You just need a little ingenuity, creativity and cunning to plan the game of 50 awkward questions for your boyfriend and thus discover what every woman should know about her partner.
It is not about bombarding your guy with thousands of questions or analyzing his personality in detail.
It is a matter of emphasizing the knowledge of their thoughts and delving into those aspects that cause you curiosity.
Which can provide you with valuable information about the man with whom you share your days.
Remember that the idea is that both of you have fun, so don’t take anything personally and if you have difficulties with this, learn how to accept others, an article from vengoavivir.wordpress.com
Take a look at the following questions so you know what every woman should know about her partner and let the quiz begin!
What every woman should know about her partner: Get acquainted!
- How do you consider your childhood was?
- What event do you think has marked your life?
- Who is the most important person to you?
- Who is your best friend?
- If you had a time machine, would you travel to the past or the future? Why?
- What is your biggest fear?
- Do you feel comfortable with your current life or would you change something?
- What would you like to change about yourself? Why?
- Do you have any kind of collection?
- You are sensitive?
- If you could make one wish, what would it be?
- What is your current health status? Do you suffer from any illness or allergy?
- Are you comfortable with your physical appearance?
- Would you like to practice any sport in particular?
- Do you have any phobia?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you consider yourself a detailed man? Do you remember the special dates well?
- Between night and day, which do you prefer and why?
- What is your favorite music genre and artist?
- Do you have the habit of reading? What gender do you prefer?
- Have you ever thought about starting a family?
- Do you believe in any god? Do you practice any religion?
- Do I offer you everything you want and need from a partner?
- What do you think about infidelity?
- What do you like in me the most?
- Would you dare to have an open relationship?
- You’re jealous?
- What is the craziest thing you have done for love?
- What was your first impression of me?
- Have you ever doubted our relationship?
- Do you remember what our first date was like? What did you think of that first meeting?
- Are any of my friends jealous of you?
- Would you like to spend more time alone?
- Do you have any vice or bad habit that I do not know and want to share with me?
- What does your family think of me?
- Tell me one of your secrets.
- If today was our last day together, would you do or say something to make it special?
- Do you envision a future with me?
- Do you think I kiss well? What do you think has been our best kiss?
- Have you told me white lies to avoid an argument?
- Would you change anything about our relationship?
- Do you have any fantasies that we can fulfill together?
- What is the part of my body that attracts you the most?
- Describe 3 of your sexual qualities.
- Would you like to go to a nude beach with me?
- Could you confess one of your fetishes to me?
- What would a perfect night of passion be like for you?
- Have you had or would you like to have a threesome?
- Two, three or more times a week?
- What do you like to do or have done to you in private?
Now that you have heard about the challenge of the 50 questions about what every woman should know about her partnerit is time for you to be encouraged to consult the Magnetic Desire Method.
This course will help you know How to seduce a man and “flip that switch” in your brain so you know how to make him fall in love at oncethrough a series of effective techniques.
Learn about the characteristics of a healthy relationship by reading this article from health180.com
If you liked this article, you will surely be interested in reading: “99 questions to get to know my boyfriend better”, do not stop looking at it, it is very fun and practical!
Also, if you want more fun as a couple, read 200 funny questions for your boyfriend.