How to get rid of anxious attachment to a man in a relationship? The model of the child’s relationship with his parents creates a “attachment style” – a plan for how a person will build and maintain interaction with a partner in the future. Understanding how emotional addiction occurs and manifests itself in adult relationships is important in order to avoid unhealthy attachment to the chosen one.
How insecure relationship styles are born?
Little ones subconsciously believe that the failures and failures of their parents are connected with them, then Tw. The programming will be done in the technical field in the next few years.
That’s why toddlers often blame themselves for suffering, problems that don’t really belong to them. No where the speakers are ponytail, so that the physical price is small. A child needs love – a sincere heart, a kind soul, wise advice. When an authoritative person confirms that the baby is worthy and good, it becomes part of his reality.
Opposite-ored assert low self-esteem, which leads to unintentional choice – black ~ t active. Seeking love, but without reliable indicators of what it means to be loved, leaves one vulnerable to dirty decisions that end up making things worse.
For example, some fiercely seek love and then suffer when the affection becomes intense.
Emotionally dependent people tend to connect with those who give a feeling of protection, comfort, positive, nariz. Attachment becomes toxic if the subject heavily relies on others to meet needs. He loses a sense of control over his own life.
Excessive attachment leads to the development of depressive and anxiety disorders, and psychoactive abuse. The key to mental health is to understand your own emotional needs, find healthy ways to satisfy them, and gain adequate self-esteem.
Signs of Emotional attachment
In a normal personal relationship, a person:
- close to the chosen one;
- open, ready to trust a partner;
- receives an adequate response – responsiveness, attention, care;
- able to develop personally and professionally;
- not afraid of the future.
How to get rid of love addiction?
A sign of addiction is a change in self-esteem. A person feels depressed and overwhelmed because he gives personal power to another. A symptom that the subject of the problem has a desire for relationships so as not to be alone.
He agrees to a harmful, unproductive relationship with the goal of not being alone. He willingly sacrifices his mental health to save the relationship.
Why it’s hard to get rid of addiction?
You probably have an understanding of the possible prerequisites for the development of such an addiction.
- The first reason: a person is programmed to harmoniously connect with like. If a child has experienced a hopeless, incoherent, insensitive relationship in childhood, he or she will experience anxiety.
- The second reason is following stereotyped patterns.
A person is not able to get rid of strong attachment, because he thinks in terms of:
- time (together twenty years);
- comparisons (he was glorious in the past);
- sympathy (it will be difficult for him without me);
- responsibility (I owe him);
- hope (it will definitely change).
With something from the list above, you in any way at least once encountered in relation to yourself.
- The third reason is the panic fear of being abandoned.
Even if a person finds the relationship unsatisfactory, he keeps it out of fear of being alone. He sees separation as a threat to become vulnerable, helpless.
How to Get Rid of an Unhealthy Emotional Attachment?
Breaking addiction begins with admitting to yourself that you want and deserve to be more salty.
- Tip #1: Journaling
Find a quiet place. Silently reflect on the situation. Write down the facts that truthfully describe the relationship. Then there are words in words:
- Do you feel empowered to meet your needs on your own, or do you rely entirely on your partner?
- Do you know what to do with the part in the room?
- What benefits do you get and what do you lose from the existing connection?
Don’t hide the truth from yourself. Keeping a diary cleanses the soul of negativity, provides opportunities to achieve balance in life.
- Tip #2: Quality Support
Enlist the support of true friends. Communication with friends does not mean that you take dirty linen out of the hut. The presence of a support system makes it possible to study excellent points and take the darings that pour salt ° near the middle@.
The assistance of friends and family members neutralizes the destructive fear of loneliness. Learning from the experience of others makes it possible to become psychologically competent and wise.
- Tip #3: Development
Knowing yourself, increasing self-esteem, gaining self-compassion are steps forward. Keep developing what you are good at, do what you love, explore new areas. The more time you spend immersed in hobbies, the less you cling to personal relationships.
Start mastering a complex scientific niche, such as quantum physics. Present in one of the seminars, you are invited to three courses, and then to the course. When the mind is busy learning new and difficult things, it “has no time” to fixate on savoring problematic relationships.
- Tip #4: Taking Care of Your Little Brothers
Get a pet, devote your free time to raising it. For non-working people or working at home, an active, energetic puppy of a large Ћ is an excellent choice.
By adopting a weak dog, the owner of the norks will feed more than the work of educating a dog will remove depressing ideas from the mind, and besides, physical activity will be shameful.
- Tip #5: Reasonable risk
Appreciate the benefits of calculated risk (but not thoughtless, dangerous actions). Try something that takes you out of your comfort zone. Performing an exciting act, you will feel pride in the courage shown.
For example, you can get a thrill by going mountain climbing. If you want to visit the life, you can do it on a pole.
- Tip #6: Strengthen Your Physical Health
Regular moderate exercise relieves depression, eliminates STRess, and eliminates anxiety. The main rule is to go in for sports that bring pleasure, increase energy potential, increase your game.
A worthy solution is to take daily walks for at least one hour. Hiking along the paved paths will give a sense of harmony with nature, inner peace, a surge of strength.
- Advice №7: pronouncement and confusion
It’s about evaluating your own rules and tactics. After analyzing the facts, what exactly causes and strengthens attachment, draw up a plan of action. The list may include steps:
- No social media posts outside of scheduled interaction times. No calls without a good reason.
- Informing your partner about your own needs.
- practical experience. When anxiety arises, get down to business that does not allow you to yearn.
- Obstruction of the means of attachment. For example, turning off notification sounds on your phone so that you have to check them manually.
- Invest in yourself daily. For example, visiting a sauna, drinking tea with a friend, visiting a dentist.
Silly privacy to the Chelovak that is in-Za is that it is unknown. It is necessary to identify emotional voids and fill them with creative components. The main rule is not to leave the situation without attention, but to draw up an action plan and follow its points.