How to make a Taurus man jealous? That sweet and friendly Taurus man, Jealous? Is it even possible for the one who talks so devotedly and never gets angry? How can a man like that get jealous? Well, you just haven’t seen the cop when he gets really angry. Because if you had seen the Taurus man become jealous and possessive, you would know it right away. He doesn’t like to be jealous and it takes someone special to do that, but if everything is right then it’s possible.
So what are you looking for? Are you trying to get your ex back after a breakup or are you just trying to make him jealous? Would you like your Taurus man to pay more attention to you? Here’s everything you need to make a Taurus man jealous! How to make a Taurus man jealous?
Are Taurus men jealous and possessive?
First, let’s answer this very important question that will form the basis of the entire discussion. To put it simply, yes, Taurus men are jealous and possessive. But they don’t go crazy when they feel jealous. Unless there is a strong affliction in their natal charts. But yes, it is possible for them to reveal these negative traits, and here are some of the reasons why:
Her mysterious past could be the key to this behavior. Taurus men are very closed and rarely open up. If you’re one of the few people he trusts, he’ll open up to you. He was probably betrayed in a previous relationship which is why he is acting like this.
Furthermore, the Taurus man has a repressed desire to possess. When he’s in a relationship, he tends to have that feeling. If you do something that makes him feel out of control, he may respond with jealousy.
But even more important is his strong need for everything to be perfect and in harmony. The Taurus man envisions his relationship as a perfect romantic fantasy. And signs of cheating or infidelity ruin that perfect picture. When things don’t go according to his plan, he usually gets jealous.
How to make a Taurus man jealous?
Here are some valuable astrology tips to induce jealousy in this man!
- Praise other men in his presence. Insecurity often leads to jealousy among men born under the sign of Taurus. So if you’re talking about men who are richer or more successful than him, then that will surely serve the purpose. But keep it loose and light. If you exaggerate, you could lose this man. Just be careful not to corner him and ruin the relationship.
- Cancel plans you made with him. What’s worse than when the woman you love doesn’t want to spend time with you? If you’re always ready for him, then he won’t take you seriously. Make him feel like you have more important things to do than being with him. So if he asks you out, decline the offer.
- Don’t flirt, encourage other men to approach you. If you flirt with men, it will be the end of your relationship. But if he sees other men flirting with you, it’s sure to get his attention. This is someone else trying to get what is theirs. His possessive instincts kick in, and there’s only one way he can address that: jealousy.
- Pretend you didn’t notice him. He depends on the people around him, they have to compliment him. Especially the woman he loves. If all he gets from you is ignorance, that will upset him. You seem to be losing interest in him. How is that not going to make him feel unhappy? Just stay strong and don’t give him the validation he so desperately craves.
- Reduce the attention you give him. He needs your approval for many things. Even if he broke up with you, he still cares about your opinion.
- Pretend you’re jealous. Ever heard of reverse psychology? You need to convey to him that what you are doing is the result of his wrongdoing. Otherwise, he will think that you are cheating on him. The best way to do that is to give him what he feels: jealousy.
How does the Taurus man show his jealousy?
So how do you know if your tricks are working? How do you know if a Taurus man is jealous? How does he behave in this situation? Watch out for the following signs:
He will get angry very quickly! You remember what I wrote above about anger. A Taurus man is rarely angry. Therefore, in this case, this is a good sign, because he cannot endure disloyalty. If he has this feeling that you cheated on him, he will be in a bad mood all the time.
He asks specific questions when he’s jealous. He’ll ask about the people you’ve been hanging out with. Or query the relationship status of the men around you. He will accuse you of having an affair.
He will investigate his suspicions. He doesn’t believe in making unfounded allegations. So he will inquire to see if there is any approach to this. If you have mutual friends, they become the subject of his investigations.
He becomes very possessive in his behavior. This is expressed by the fact that he will put his arm around you to show who belongs to whom here. He will also ask about your plans and what you have been doing all day. This possessiveness will be the next level in which he will express his jealousy.
Can you win back a Taurus man by making him jealous?
Will all this effort yield results? If you play it right, yes. But if you overdo it, it could make things worse. Don’t go so far with it that he would lose interest and no longer see the need for you in his life. And besides trying to make him jealous, try other things as well. Things that make him realize what he’s missing in your life without you.
Talk about how your relationship with him was the best. This will make him feel like there’s still hope for both of you. But don’t make it sound like you’re desperate to get back with him.
Greet him warmly. If you don’t show the pain inside you, he will see how mature you are in dealing with it. Which will make him feel worse for leaving you. Where does he find someone so smart?
But don’t assure him that you’re not looking for another relationship. If he feels like you will always be waiting for him, he will take you for granted. Let him know that you’re open to a relationship with the right man. He might as well be the right man!
Don’t forget to play the game of seduction with him a little. He too must be satisfied. Honesty alone won’t bring him back. You need to show him the romantic potential of getting back together with you. How to make a Taurus man jealous?