How to send a guy off by correspondence competently, politely, and in an original way? More often than not, everyone wants to be good. So that they don’t think anything, they don’t take it for a ruthless heartbreaker, they don’t consider it frivolous. Or you are just very kind and do not want to offend a seemingly good guy.
So, unfortunately, it happens that not all good men are right for you. And in order to avoid unnecessary drama, you can choose a method such as parting by correspondence. Don’t forget about it.
Photo author Mike Jones: Pexels
Before you start to reject, see what is better not to do:
- To allow insults and harshness.
When a fan doesn’t take hints or polite rejections, it’s easy to snap. No toropsis grub. Suddenly this person will still be useful to you. Or suddenly love it. After you pour mud on him, it will be difficult to restore relations;
- Don’t give specifics.
In an attempt to maintain a warm relationship, you can give false hope.
From two languages you should know about names. Say at once what you want or don’t want;
First of all, these are attempts to delay the conversation or constantly look for the right moment. The phrase “I don’t have time now” may not always be suitable either. Yes, for a while you will get rid of obsessive and unwanted attention, but then the situation will repeat itself;
- Behave in reverse.
If you already sent the guy away, and after 5 minutes you threw off a meme to him or started chatting, as if nothing had happened, then no. It looks like you were just joking. In this case, the guy will either believe in himself and begin to act with double pressure, or rudely send you.
You always need to act based on your relationship and the behavior of the guy. There is no universal way.
TOP 50 phrases How to say NO to a guy proposal without hurting
I really want to not offend anyone and get out of the water dry. No one wants this. Most men take any rejection as a personal insult. And no matter what words you choose, most likely, he will be offended.
Fragile male ego.
No, you are familiar with that subject, you are static and have a tactical effect.
So what words can you write to a guy to make it clear that you are very sorry, but you don’t need him
- You are so cool, but we are not on the way, I’m sorry!
- It’s hard for me, but I’ll have to say goodbye, don’t be offended.
How to send a guy off beautifully?
- Today I realized that I do not deserve a person like you. Goodbye.
- I knew for sure that we weren’t right for each other. Good luck finding your soulmate!
- You are cool and, most likely, some girl is already in love with you, but not me.
- Let’s not complicate our friendship with romance, shall we?
- Now my state of mind is not disposed to a serious relationship.
- I’m not ready for a relationship or anything serious yet.
- I now want to focus on my studies/work.
- It’s not about you, it’s about me. Yes, it is in the predicament and I don’t want to be in a relationship because I’m not ready for it yet.
- We are similar, but still different.
- I’m not the girl you want.
- I don’t want to give you false hope
- I lar think about all the things I need to finish by the fins of the month, and I’m afraid that my ear won’t have time gar.
- I have a broken heart. I’m not ready for a relationship because I need more time to recover from a previous breakup.
- In fact, I think that we could be good friends, but if it’s slooration teeas, I’m sorry.
- I’m going on a trip tomorrow (next week), and although I don’t mind making contact, why not
- I have strict parents and they want me to focus on my studies.
- I’m sure there are many girls out there who would want to date a man like you.
- I don’t want to scare you, but my brother is really unstable and he won’t like it if I start dating.
- You know, I have such a period in my life now: I want to be alone and understand myself.
- You are an amazing guy who deserves the best girl.
- I would like to leave everything as before;
- You are wonderful and, in my opinion, should pay attention to other girls.
- I’m sorry, but I’m busy with my self-development and finding a hobby.
- Sorry, but I have a boyfriend (husband).
- Do you want to meet? Okay, I’ll take my daughter (son) with me. She is two years old (three, four, etc.). Only we won’t be able to talk much, as she always runs away from me.
- I can offer nothing but sincere friendship.
- Past life won’t let go, forgive me if you can.
- Sorry, but it seems to me that I should not deceive you, because you are so sincere, kind, faithful, loving
- Give me some time to think, please. Now I do not feel in myself ready for a serious relationship.
- I’m not in the mood to chat right now, sorry.
- I would very much like to meet you, but I’m leaving for permanent residence abroad soon. We need to pack our things urgently.
- Yes, that’s what it’s about. It’s not like that.
- What is your zodiac sign? Oh, we’re not right for each other. It’s better not to start, anyway, nothing sensible will work.
- You are not embarrassed by the fact that I used to be a guy, but now I am a pretty girl and I can make you feel good.
- I am married and have two children.
- I already have three lovers, I don’t need a fourth yet.
- I’m sorry, but I’m now in a situation where I need time to sort myself out. We need to take a break, so I won’t write to you anymore. I’m sorry if I offend you with this, but I really need this.
- I haven’t been in a relationship for a long time. Husband is against it.
- I was able to understand myself and my feelings and realized that we could not be together. I can’t build relationships with you right now – I’m not ready for them, and I consider you unprepared.
- I’m sorry, but I’m back with my ex-boyfriend.
- I enjoyed talking with you, but now I want to live a real life and I can not continue zonak. We had a good time, but I won’t be able to reply to messages anymore. Good luck!
- I’m not in the mood to talk to the opposite sex right now. I’m sorry. I’ll write it myself if I’m ready.
- I’m sorry, but I need privacy now, I need to be in the company of myself.
- I’m not looking for anyone. I am very comfortable alone. No, you are quite an interesting person and I think we will become excellent friends.
- I only see you as a friend. And I don’t want to give you false hope and use you and your feelings. I can’t demand friendship from you because I don’t want to hurt you.
- Cheers! You are very good for me, I am not worthy to be near you.
- Sorry, but I need to be alone now, without male company. Therefore, do not disturb my idyll of loneliness.
- I need a man who will be ready to endure my tantrums and mood swings. So I advise you to stay away from me and save your own nerves.
In the end it all depends on the guy. The reaction can be completely unpredictable. Whether he will be offended or not depends only on him, the stars in the sky, magnetic storms, etc.
You did your best. Good luck.