How to understand that divorce is inevitable – 10 signs of destruction! Relationships are tricky things. And in order to keep them, both partners need to work hard. But sometimes there are situations when, it seems, everything goes on as usual, but at the level of the subcortex you still feel that the marriage is going to hell. How to understand that the gap between you is widening?
TOP 10 signs of imminent divorce
Here is a list of threatening bells that may signal that yours is in the zone of divorce risk:
- You’ve run out of topics of conversation. Most often, you communicate about children, pets, or some everyday moments. Otherwise, you simply have nothing to talk about.
- You kiss and hug extremely rarely, reluctantly. Tactile contact is very important in a relationship. If it is absent, this indicates that the partners’ feelings towards each other have faded away, and you are just living out of habit.
- Both you and your partner have a place to live in the event of a divorce. Such a circumstance can be the very impetus to end a meaningless relationship and start life from a new leaf.
- There is psychological abuse in your home. It can be jokes, insults, humiliation and other things that many couples almost become the norm over time.
- A glance at a partner no longer makes you smile and a surge of positive emotions. You look at your loved one and feel absolutely nothing.
- You can spend a week or more on a business trip without missing your partner at all. Time passes, but this feeling never appears. You begin to understand that the absence of a partner in your life will not change anything.
- A partner is an open book for you. You can predict the response of a loved one to your phrases, and in principle, you can no longer surprise each other with something.
- Some of you have divorced parents. This circumstance can serve as an example for you.
- You are not dependent on each other financially. Perhaps you already have a separate budget for a long time.
If you notice something similar in your relationship, you need to urgently move on to action. A marriage can be saved if both want it. Don’t rush to bury your relationship. Sometimes it’s enough to just talk honestly with a partner and “restart” feelings so that they are flooded with a new wave.