List of 100 questions to get to know each other better for couples. Sometimes When communicating with a person, You do not know what to say, How to keep the conversation going, especially if you do not know each other very well. And sometimes you’ve been together for so long that it seems like you’ve talked about everything you can talk about.
No part of that is small, it is not necessary to do this creatively. There are at least 30 unexpected questions you can ask another person.
Communication is not only an inexhaustible source of emotions, intellectual pleasure and support. It is also a need that every person has.
Personal conversations and communication will positively affect both your relationships and your self-awareness, because such as:
- help to brighten up the awkwardness or boredom of the evening;
- improve mood;
- help to get to know the interlocutor better;
- help you get to know yourself better.
- learn to be more frank and bold;
- “Podogreyut” is of interest to drugs.
Arthur Aron conducted an experiment with students from Stony Brook University. He divided them into pairs, each gave certain questions.
Some students asked about simple everyday things, such as where the interlocutor plans to spend the holidays. Others asked more personal questions.
After 45 minutes of conversation, it turned out that people who spoke about personal matters formed deeper emotional bonds than those who spoke about ordinary topics.
The ability to be frank with each other depends on how confident a person is in himself, how he relates to criticism, and also how much he is influenced by the opinions of other people.
It is better if personal conversations take place in direct communication. When you are around, there is an emotional exchange, non-verbal communication, you open up to each other more, trust and learn to accept a person as he is.
100 questions for convergence
When asking questions, it’s important that you don’t do it on the go. You should have enough time to chat. Put your phones away, better pay attention to each other. Try not to limit yourself to monosyllabic answers, but expand the topic.
Don’t rush to answer questions. Think about the answer, listen to yourself. This is not a test in an exam, but a way to emotionally open up to another person, Trust Him, create an atmosphere of safety and acceptance of each other.
Questions that bring together
Primers of the products, which will allow you to see with the drugs of the heart:
- What is your earliest memory in life?
- What is your most vivid childhood memory?
- What trait do you value most in a person?
- What character trait do you hate the most?
- Have you made mistakes that you rejoice in later?
- What flaw do you love and don’t want to part with it?
- Do you have an example to follow? Who did you imitate as a child?
- Which of your purchases was the most useless and stupid? Do you regret spending money on it?
- What is your dream?
- What does love mean to you?
- Do you think there is friendship between a man and a woman?
- Do you think about the meaning of life?
- Is it you who is there? Tell me?
- Do you have a dream that keeps repeating itself? What do you think it means?
- How would you describe your mother in three adjectives?
- Can you tell us 3 strange facts about yourself?
- Do you have a plan for the zombie apocalypse? I just need to match it with mine.
- Do you believe in fate or that everything depends on the person?
- Do you want kids? Why?
- What job do you consider the ideal embodiment of your dream?
- Do you have a best friend? Tell me how you became friends.
- What’s the most reckless thing you’ve done in your life? What are you doing?
- What animal do you think is the creepiest?
- What animal do you think is the funniest?
- Do you have a phobia?
- If you had an unlimited supply of food, free time and TV shows, how long would you be able to go out?
- Who would you like to be on a desert island?
- Which of your actions makes you proud?
- Is there something that you do better than all your friends?
- What questions of relatives annoy you the most, but they keep asking them?
- What was the worst New Year’s in your life? And which one was the best?
- What event in your life do you consider fateful and why?
- What’s the dumbest and most awkward compliment you’ve given to another person? How did he react?
- Do you feel more pleasure when you receive money or when you spend it?
- What would you never agree to spend money on, and people do it all the time?
- What would you easily say to your girlfriend, but never to your wife?
- Are there people in your life for whom you would commit a crime?
- Are there things that you consider quite normal, although society condemns them?
- Do you divide people into good and evil?
- Have there been times when you had to compromise your principles?
- What does the word “change” mean to you?
- That you will never forgive even a loved one?
- What do you feel contempt for?
- What was the biggest disappointment in your life?
- Where do you dream to visit?
- Where would you like to live?
- How do you imagine your old age?
- Can you describe your ideal day?
- What girl would you never date?
- What girl would you like to date but would never marry?
- What’s the most embarrassing situation you’ve ever been in?
- What movie do you think is the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
- What movie do you think is the best movie you’ve ever seen?
- How do you understand the word “happiness”?
- Is there a movie that you have watched more than 10 times?
- What annoys you the most in people?
- What does the word “family” mean to you?
- Do your friends have habits that annoy you?
- Is it you who loves it?
- What hobby do you think is the most ridiculous and funny?
- How do you understand the word “friendship”?
- Is there something that you dream of doing, but you know that this dream will never come true?
- Could you adopt a pet from the street or from a shelter?
- What does the phrase “be a good father” mean to you?
- What does the phrase “be a good mother” mean to you?
- What superpower would you like to have?
- Do you have a cartoon that you still watch with joy?
- What are you most proud of in your life?
- What 3 words would you use to describe your life?
- What 3 words would you use to describe me?
- What was the worst vacation in your life?
- What was your best vacation?
- What would be your dream vacation?
- Do you believe in omens and superstitions?
- Do you believe in karma?
- By you in two of the two countries?
- Is it on two phones?
- If you don’t like it, it’s worth it in two people?
- If you were asked to put on a song that reflects your life, what would it be?
- What do you think is the most important thing for a happy marriage?
- What does the word “faith” mean to you?
- What are the 3 main truths you would try to explain to your child?
- Is it in two years old, which is not 100%?
- Who do you think should be the head of the family?
- Who is the head of your parents’ family?
- How do you understand the word “fate”?
- Has your life changed dramatically due to an accident?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Are you there, are you in this room?
- What is the worst job in your opinion?
- For what salary would you agree to do the worst, in your opinion, work?
- Could you love someone else’s child?
- How many partners are you?
- Who would you like your children to be?
- What makes you happy?
- What helps you deal with bad moods?
- What item would you like to receive as a gift?
- What did you want BY, but you feel sorry for spending money on it?
These are just a few of the questions you can ask each other. You don’t have to stick to this list. Be creative, turn on your imagination, let yourself immerse yourself in the world of your interlocutor.
Listen to yourself. What would you like to tell, and what would you like to ask? What are you interested in? Music only Anvers provide information. Sometimes what kind of person said then sai questions about not that more.