For the development of relations, it is important to work on yourself, and from both sides. But it happens that outwardly everything seems to be fine, but the couple breaks up. The prerequisites for divorce arise long before it, you just need to pay attention to some mistakes in the relationship and it will become clear that there will be no continuation.
Signs of imminent divorce
The following signs can signal serious problems in a relationship, and if you do not try to fix something, a divorce may follow:
- You have no common topics for conversation. The conversation is reduced to mechanical questions about children, household chores, well-being and the weather.
- Hugs and kisses have disappeared in your life together, this happens extremely rarely and without much enthusiasm. Tactile contact is extremely important, if it is not in a pair, it means that feelings have passed and a divorce is just around the corner.
- In the event of separation, each of you has other housing, which also serves as an additional reason for divorce.
- There is psychological pressure in your couple, constant nit-picking, jokes, cruel jokes, which for some partners becomes the norm.
- When you look at your man or woman, you no longer experience the former excitement or positive emotions. Your feelings can now be compared to indifference.
- On long trips, there is no longer a feeling of longing, it even seems to you that if he disappears from your life, nothing will change.
- The partner has become an open book, all his actions and words can be predicted in advance.
- Lack of financial dependence on a partner, you may even have a separate budget.
How does a person’s behavior change before the decision to divorce
In most cases, parting occurs due to the partners’ dissatisfaction with some circumstances. At first they try to talk about it, but they run into a wall of misunderstanding, indifference or empty promises.
After that comes the second stage, when the husband or wife begins to quarrel, sort things out, prohibit something. But the couple, instead of correcting themselves, gives a reciprocal move, mutually blaming the spouse.
Then comes the third stage, when a person realizes that everything is meaningless and begins to think about divorce. This period can last several days or several years, it all depends on the determination of the person and other attendant circumstances.
Preconditions for Divorce
Each couple may have their own reasons for parting, but for the most part they are similar. Here’s what can serve as prerequisites for divorce:
- Your partner has stopped making efforts in the relationship – he does not show concern, he has stopped compromising.
- There is no longer a desire to work on relationships – they have reached a dead end and you don’t care how it ends.
- Support for each other has disappeared – in a healthy marriage, spouses are one team, each member of which is able to help in any circumstances. If you do not see this support, it makes sense to keep the union.
- Intimate problems.
- A different view of the future – if it diverges, then there is no unity in your union, this is a reason for divorce.
- Lack of basic respect in a couple.
- You fail to become one big family – conflicts with close relatives of a partner can become a serious obstacle to building a strong family.
Can something be fixed?
If you don’t want a divorce, don’t go to the third stage. Try to talk on the shore while things are still fixable. Perhaps a frank conversation and a desire to compromise will do the trick and your relationship will last. But when the decision has already been made and the partner wants a divorce, it is unlikely that something will stop him.
Every union of a man and a woman undergoes periods of crisis, but only the steadfast can survive them and stay together. The weak break down and rush to find a replacement for each other. However, the next time it is possible to fail. Therefore, work on yourself and your relationship and divorce will not happen.