How to Start a Conversation with a Guy Over Text or In Real? Dating Questions or Text Conversation Starters With A Guy
Cute Dating Questions To Ask A Guy You Like And Get His Attention
Brave and active girls do not wait for Fate to deign to lead the Man of Dreams to the threshold. They independently arrange their personal lives and take the situation into their tender hands. Having found an object of adoration nearby, the girls come up and start the first conversation. They always have an arsenal of phrases for meeting a guy for a variety of situations. In this article, you’ll find the best dating questions or things to ask to start a conversation with a guy you like and get his attention.
Questions To Ask A Guy On Social Media/Network
The social media/network is a great place to meet. Girls quite often, without waiting for signs of attention from the guys, write to them themselves.
1. Hey! It seems that we are subscribed to the same public.
2. Hi, I clicked #sochi, and I was thrown to your page. Worth noting, fortunately!
3. Sorry, but I’m tired of watching you silently.
4. Looking through your profile, I got a desire to cook borscht!
5. There aren’t many guys to look out for here. But you just impressed me!
6. Do you mind if I don’t like quietly, but write to you?
7. You look pretty presentable. This is the guy I was looking for.
8. I propose an equivalent exchange – you give me all your free time, and I enjoy your conversation.
9. I’m too humble to write first. And I’m too upset that I still have to do it.
10. Is this your real name or a well-chosen nickname?
11. Hi, I saw your profile 5 minutes ago. Sorry, I could not remain silent.
12. I think I have every chance of meeting a nice guy. Is that so?
13. It’s strange that you haven’t been kidnapped from this site yet.
14. I looked at your photos and forgot what I wanted to write.
15. Brutal, handsome, educated, and completely unfamiliar to me guy. Something needs to be addressed with this.
16. I would like to appear in your news feed as often as possible.
17. Mind if I take up all your free time?
18. What key should you press to automatically make friends with such a nice young man?
19. It cannot be that such a guy is actively searching.
20. How about chatting with a girl you are very interested in?
Questions To Ask A Guy In The Park
A common situation: you notice a nice guy in the park and you get stuck. In a flash the thought that it is necessary to urgently take measures for acquaintance. What phrases or questions are needed in such a situation? Catch a few good ideas:
21. Hey! I really wanted to meet you, do you mind?
22. Sorry, this is my first time in this city and I don’t know anyone here. Will you keep me company?
23. Hey! Do you believe that all accidents are not accidental?
24. And where does such a handsome man come from in our area!
25. Young man, will you treat the girl with cotton candy?
26. Hi, I really want to ride that carousel, but alas, I’m afraid. Would you like to keep company?
27. Today even the weather is conducive to pleasant acquaintances.
28. Hey! I also run here every morning. What’s your name?
29. Hi, is it hard to keep your body in such a sporty shape?
30. It’s not my rule to talk to strangers on the street. Therefore, let’s get acquainted!
31. I hate to sound weird, but it seems like we would look great together.
32. Hi, I’ve been watching you for a long time. Do you like to walk alone?
33. I’m scared here alone. Could you fool me?
34. Hi, this is my first time here. And, it seems, she managed to get lost.
35. My favorite song is coming from your headphones. Coincidence?
36. There are so many people around, but your smile haunts me.
37. Mind if I sit next to a nice guy?
38. Do you know what this park is known for? He connects hearts!
39. Young man, weren’t you looking for me in the crowd?
40. Today is an unusual day. Tell me why?
41. Well, everything, it seems, my search for the perfect guy was crowned with success!
42. Can you help with choosing an attraction?
43. You look at me so that I could not resist and came closer
44. Sorry, can you tell me how to get to the library (any place), what is your name and why are you walking alone?
45. Young man, we just got into an argument with a friend. She doesn’t believe that we will get to know you and that you will give us your number.
46. May I ask one question? How do you feel about girls who are the first to meet guys on the street?
47. I don’t understand why we haven’t met before!
48. Oh, it can’t be! I saw you in my dream today …
49. Can you tell me what time it is?
50. Hey! Sorry to distract, but I have no one to go to the cinema with … My friend did not come, and now I miss alone.
51. Have we met you anywhere before?
52. I was told that a funky guy is waiting for me in the park, is it by chance you?
53. Do you often walk in this park? Then I will come here all the time!
54. Never in my life have I been so fascinated! Who are you?
55. I will not beat around the bush. We need to get to know each other and go on a date together.
56. What a cute dog? What’s his name? And the owner?
57. Do you believe in Destiny? As a child, my grandmother told me that today I will meet the handsome Prince.
58. Excuse me, do you have half an hour? Take a walk in the park with me!
Questions To Ask A Guy At Work
59. Every morning I rush to work with great joy. Guess why?
60. I’m new, I hardly know anyone. Can you explain to me what’s what? (You are new, you hardly know anyone. Do you want me to explain what’s what?)
61. I suggest that we meet together at lunchtime and have a cup of tea. I have delicious pies!
62. Will you take me home after work?
63. Sorry, but I don’t think there’s something wrong with your tie.
64. Hey! Are you our new intern?
65. Can you tell me how to get to the chief’s office, bypassing the “underwater reefs” of the office?
66. It’s strange, I’ve been working here for a whole week, and this is the first time I’ve seen such a nice guy.
67. Hi, I’m new to this company. Please remind me of your name.
68. With your appearance, the air conditioner in the office should be turned on at full capacity.
69. You know, there is something attractive about you!
70. Could you please leave my desk. Looking into your eyes, I cannot concentrate on my work.
71. Will we get acquainted or will we wait for the next corporate party?
72. Oh, and it is not with you that I was on the phone right now?
73. Can you help with the annual report?
74. You are so strong. What’s your name?
75. I brew the most delicious coffee in this office. Do not trust?
76. Young man, are you here by chance and came to pick me up?
77. Will you give me a lift after work?
78. Hey! We were interviewing you a couple of days ago?
79. Can you help me with the archive? I’ve been looking for a folder with your name for an hour.
80. Hey! What are you doing after work?
81. If you were my boss, I would never be late!
82. The working day has just begun, and my thoughts are already occupied by others.
Questions To Ask A Guy In The Hotel
83. Hey! I live in the next room. By the way, I’m Olya.
84. Do you think it’s very boring here in the evenings?
85. Your scent is still in the hall.
86. Let’s be friends by numbers?
87. Are you here for the first time? I, too!
88. Hey! So are we going to exchange glances?
89. Staying here for a long time?
90. Do you mind chatting over a cup of coffee?
91. Hi, I’m terribly lonely here. Let’s get acquainted!
92. It’s more fun to be bored together!
93. I accidentally noticed you and could not pass by.
94. And you are the main ringleader here? Anyway, he turned me on.
95. You look a lot like my ex. Fate gives me a second chance!
96. I noticed that you were looking at me.
97. Can you tell me what you can do here in the evening?
98. Why is such a cute guy frowning all the time?
99. You speak English? What a coincidence, me too!
100. The time of my stay here is coming to an end, and we are still strangers.
101. Great hotel, don’t you think?
102. Didn’t you hear anything yesterday? I mentally invited you to visit me!
Questions To Ask A Guy In The Supermarket (Mall)
103. Oh, but these dumplings I would never take.
104. Young man, could you give me a lift? I really need to reach that top shelf.
105. Well, wow, but the supermarket did not warn about the bonus in the form of muscular customers!
106. No time to explain, just run!
107. Can I bite your apple? What if it’s juicier?
108. Looking into your bottomless eyes, I forgot why I came here.
109. Young man, don’t you mind that a beautiful girl is standing behind? (at the checkout)
110. This manufacturer has excellent pasta. If you have a couple of minutes, then I will be happy and in great confidence to tell you the proprietary recipe.
111. Young man, are you squinting at the price tag or flirting with me?
112. Wow! Do you want me to help you eat all this?
113. Can you tell me where the groceries are and the way to your heart?
114. Sorry, what kind of coffee do you prefer?
115. There is an incredible promotion for wine and dark chocolate here today. I’m not hinting at anything, but …
116. Hello, do you know how to sneak this past the cash register unnoticed? (pointing to a full cart)
117. Can I take your glasses for a couple of minutes?
118. I bet I can teach any bachelor to understand vegetables in no time?
119. Could you help me figure out the fruits and plans for the evening?
120. I am wildly sorry, but they took what I came for!
121. Is it true that men love dumplings? Well, fine! (Biting off a chocolate bar)
122. Hey! Did you find out? Not? Well, then let’s get to know each other!
Questions To Ask A Guy In Gym
123. Hey man, help me adjust the treadmill…
124. Hey! I’m a little uncomfortable, for the first time I go up to the guy myself. May I meet you?
125. Hi, I’m Masha. I see you here often, so I decided to meet you. Do not mind?
126. Hey! You look good. Can you show me a couple of back exercises?
127. Hey! Sorry, I don’t want to distract you, but I really need your help with this simulator.
128. Hey! I wanted to know if you train? You would really help me.
129. Won’t you support my legs while I work my abs?
130. I’m new here, can you help me with the simulator?
131. You are so tough!
132. Show me one more time how you do it!
133. Can you help adjust the speed on the treadmill?
134. Will you do push-ups just as easily with me on your shoulders?
135. We bet you have no equal in this exercise?
136. Could you back me up?
137. It seems that you were the one I saw recently in an advertisement.
138. Can you treat a pretty girl with a cocktail?
139. Do you often train here alone?
140. Hey! Are you a coach or just a guy in perfect physical shape?
141. Do you think I’m doing everything right?
142. Looking at you, I understood what motivation is!
143. Is everyone here so beautiful?
144. Could you teach me how to do the same?
145. Only a man with iron willpower could achieve such results.
146. I wonder if your name is as amazing as yourself?
147. Great sneakers! Where did you buy it?
148. Could you handle an evening run after a workout?
149. I saw you and bought a subscription to this hall.
150. I’ve never seen a more prominent body. Can I touch it?
151. This is my first time in this gym. Help, adapt…
Questions To Ask A Guy In The Cafe
152. One is so bored. Mind if I sit down?
153. Hey! I wonder whose coffee is more aromatic?
154. I wish I could get to know you better. By the way, I’m Nastya.
155. I don’t know anything about desserts. Can you help me decide?
156. Did you know that if you watch for a very long time, you will eventually have to get to know each other?
157. Nice establishment and nice customers!
158. Listening to pleasant music at a table with a handsome man – what could be better.
159. Would you mind a little request for a pretty girl?
160. Rumor has it that the most delicious rolls are prepared here. I agree?
161. Young man, can you help me with the choice of a cocktail?
162. How do you look at posting a joint selfie in this cafe right now?
163. Oh, can I sit here next to you? Don’t get up, don’t get up.
164. Do you think that if we don’t meet now, fate will give us another chance?
165. You don’t have to say anything, just listen and nod.
166. I wonder how difficult it is to meet a guy like you?
167. I spend every weekend in this cafe, but I saw you for the first time.
168. If we run away now without paying, how soon will they find us?
169. Sorry, but this is my favorite table. What do we do?
170. Your gaze melted my ice cream and my heart.
171. Do girls often sit down with you in order to get to know each other?
172. Hey! I’m recently in the city. I don’t know if it’s customary to get to know each other here first. My name is Masha. And you?
173. Hey! Not distracting? … Can I join you?
174. Hello, sorry for the indiscreet question, do you have a girlfriend?
175. Hey! I’d be glad to keep you company if you don’t mind. I am Olya.
176. It seems to me, or I saw you in … Hello, by the way!
- 100+ Funny Pick-Up Lines to Use on Guys over Text or in Real
- 100 Flirty Text Messages To Make Him Think About You
- 120+ Questions to Ask a Guy to Get to Know Him Better
I hope you like this article, if you didn’t get what you searching for then get an idea from above these questions and make your own creative one. The girl, inspired by the outbreak of feelings for the guy, will definitely find phrases or questions to speak to the object of attention. The main thing is not to get lost, not to be afraid, arm yourself with pick-up lines, words, questions to meet guys, and – to act! You will succeed!