Seven tips for girls on how to cheat on your husband painlessly? So, you’ve decided it’s time to cheat on your missus. But what is the best way to do this? How not to get caught red-handed? Is it possible to organize everything according to the best conspiracy standards? We will talk about all these subtleties today.
Seven tips for girls on how to cheat on your husband painlessly?
Advice for a million: an adequate assessment of your capabilities
Situations that push a girl to cheat are different; and no one should be judged here. A variety of things can provoke infidelity – sometimes relationships get bored, and you want something new; sometimes the partner becomes cold and distant. And in this case, betrayal helps to regain faith in yourself and in a better future. Sometimes it happens that relationships simply run out of steam. And as such, this infidelity cannot be called infidelity – you just need to put an end to relations with a tyrant, an eternally absent man, an alcoholic, a terry sissy, and so on.
But still, this process inevitably affects the psyche of the woman herself. This is worth remembering: a lot of cheating girls end up getting psychologically traumatized themselves.
Hence the main conclusion: if you don’t want it, don’t change it. Infidelity is not for everyone, and these are not empty words. One woman will not be able to withstand feelings of guilt: her life under the pressure of guilt will collapse faster than a house of cards in windy weather. Another, due to lack of attentiveness, will be bad at lying. Ultimately, all her deceit will be sewn with white thread on black brocade. The third will simply get tired of juggling a child, two men and three jobs. And all her life spheres will be in the backyard.
If you feel enough determination in yourself and are sure that you will manage to manage in any scenario, then go for it. Perhaps betrayal will be the turning point in your life. And even be able to bring it to a higher level.
The following recommendations have become a creed for those who once decided to step on a slippery slope and at the same time maintain their reputation as impeccable.
- Keep your mouth shut. Your faithful must not know anything about a new friend. You don’t have to talk enthusiastically about your new coach at the gym or about the business partner you met yesterday at the negotiations. Yes, you feel excitement and want to share your emotions with someone. But it’s not even worth mentioning lovers – nothing good will come of it.
- Privacy is above all. Use a separate phone to communicate with your lover. No need to call him from the main or work number. Also, do not spend time in places where you can be recognized – for example, in a cafe or restaurant. Also, don’t send him messages from your primary email address or social media account. If a new guest constantly visits your page, it will immediately become noticeable.
This also includes the need to delete messages from all media. Yes, you can get carried away by a wave of sentimentality. But you don’t need to succumb to momentary feelings – because then you can greatly regret it. So feel free to delete letters, messages – and browser history to boot.
- Don’t fight with your husband. People who cheat often go to extremes. They either begin to try to please their partner in everything in order to compensate for the feeling of guilt; or enter into constant quarrels with him so that he also feels guilty. And, therefore, there will supposedly be a reason for infidelity. Try to abstain from both. Best of all, treat your husband exactly the same as before.
- No sudden changes in behavior. Be careful that your behavior does not become a reason for suspicion. If you have never cut your hair, and then decided to cut it and dye it, this can cause unnecessary guesswork in your husband. A sudden love of sports, working up to a sweat, or listening to unusual music – all this will invariably arouse suspicion about the deceived party.
- Don’t forget to spend time with a regular partner. Of course, you will certainly have a desire to “stay in the office late.” However, this argument can work 1-2 times a week – no more. You also sometimes have to come home early, making time for the missus. First of all, it will be fair to all sides of your love triangle.
- Don’t take pictures with your lover. Now any picture can get into the social network and spread at the speed of sound. If you really want to keep a photo with your lover for yourself, download a special application that is password protected and disguises itself as a calculator or something else.
- Don’t talk about your hobby. Remember: the fewer people who know your little “secret”, the less risk. Sometimes complete secrecy, when no one knows about your adventures, is the best option.
And also remember that you should always have in stock options for weighty excuses. Do you look disheveled? It was a very hard day at work – they forced me to wash the floors. Did someone see you in the cafe? Met a childhood friend. And so on. At the same time, if necessary, do not fall into excuses – the more you try to whitewash yourself in a critical situation, the more suspicion the precedent will cause. So if someone really meets you in the company of a lover, just answer that this is an old friend. And deal with the end.