Falling in love is a wonderful feeling. It inspires and makes you look at things from a completely different perspective. However, often the girl herself cannot understand whether she really fell in love or has completely different feelings for the guy.
Ten Signs That You’re In Love with a Guy
There is no system here – you can fall in love with a person who absolutely does not match your type, and all the girlfriends will unanimously twitter “what did you find in him?”, “He doesn’t suit you at all”, etc. But in the case of relationships, you always need to listen to your own feelings – and we will help you understand how to do it right.
There are several physical signs that will help you to absolutely determine the presence of sympathy for a person. The main ones are:
- Rapid heartbeat in his presence;
- Increased sweating;
- Unreasonable embarrassment in his presence.
- However, one cannot judge only on these grounds. The most important thing is what goes on in your head.
The main symptoms of falling in love
- You are constantly looking for an excuse to see him. When he is next to you, you are shy and embarrassed, you won’t get two words out of you. He will leave, and in half an hour your head will again be occupied only with thoughts of how to meet him again as soon as possible.
- Unnecessarily good mood. Optimism is, of course, good, but falling in love is accompanied by completely different sensations, and these are rose-colored glasses. From the very morning you are in a great mood, various problems go into the background, people are much less annoying, and in general – life is beautiful. Familiar? You wake up much earlier, cheerful all the time and you have a lot of strength. You want to put on a combat make-up and put on your best outfits even for no reason. This is all great, but it cannot continue indefinitely if the object of love does not notice your efforts.
- You are jealous of him. You still don’t really know each other and, at best, managed to say a couple of phrases, and you have already managed to mentally dissect that cute blonde with whom he has been talking all evening. If this happens – take your feet in your hands and quickly fight for your potential man!
- It doesn’t get out of your head. You can’t focus on anything, you become distracted and lost. His image pops up in your thoughts every minute.
- You don’t feel like eating at all. This is due to a physiological feature – during love, there is an active release of a hormone that blocks the feeling of hunger. Here it turns out to combine business with pleasure: to be in love with that cool guy, and finally to throw off those ill-fated couple of kilograms, which the hands have not reached for a long time.
- You romanticize his image and everything he does. Even if he is a real bully and touchy, you will find it incredibly cute. Your brain flatly refuses to notice all its shortcomings and sees only advantages.
- When he touches you, you experience a storm of emotions. This is the first sign of a strong love. You will scroll through this touch in your head a hundred times a day and smile, not paying attention to those around you at all.
- You want to work on yourself. You begin to be much more active than before, to do more, eat less, dress more carefully and choose your image more carefully. Your brain is on alert, because at any moment that very fateful meeting with him can happen, which will simply knock him down.
Ten Signs That You’re In Love with a Guy
- You want more. So many couples meet without falling in love – it can be ordinary sympathy. But if you are close to a person, ready to accept all his pluses and minuses, he does not annoy you even periodically and you do not encounter “emotional swings” from love to hate – you will definitely want to develop.
- You pay attention to the little things. Sympathy is a feeling that helps to simply positively perceive the collective image of a person. But falling in love is something completely different. You will notice every little detail in his appearance: from cute dimples on his cheeks and mimic wrinkles in the corners of his eyes to always sticking out, curly and naughty strands of hair. And for you it will be beautiful, will attract and delight.
Falling in love is important to recognize in time. Sympathy occurs very often in us, but stronger feelings are very rare. Therefore, in the event that you still fell in love and this is mutual, you should not immediately pull the blanket over yourself. Enjoy the company of your loved one and always be ready to give exactly as much as you receive.