The 15 Best Flirt Emojis That Make Writing or chatting Easier (+ Examples) Flirt emojis can pep up pretty much any conversation, provided you use the right ones, of course. Unfortunately, I had to learn that lesson the hard way.
Oh yeah, I used to be the kind of person who went overboard with emoticons. I literally used all sorts of emojis whenever I could without paying much attention to context or my chat partner. 🙈
Since I changed that, my love life has been looking up too, because now I know exactly what each of these emoticons means and I use them very sparingly and with care.
If you want to become a real flirting pro, here is a list of the 15 best flirt emojis and their meanings. You can also find out which emojis suit him or her best.
Don’t worry, there will be examples too, because I’m in an unusually generous mood today. 😊
What are the most popular emojis for flirting?
The shy grin 😊, the wink 😉 or the tongue wink 😜 are real classics among flirt emojis, with which you can’t go wrong. They are suitable for every flirt because they are optimally balanced.
With them, you can easily and effortlessly get the conversation going and that’s exactly why they are my personal favorites.
There are tons of flirt emojis in various dating apps, on social media, and in customizable keyboard apps for iPhones and Androids.
Of course, we all agree that we need more than these three emojis to spice up our SMS chats.
So which emojis are best for flirting and, more importantly, what are their hidden meanings? Let’s find out! 😉
The best flirt emojis and their (hidden) meanings
1. The shy grin 😊
The main reason this emoticon is among the best flirting emojis on the whole internet is because of its versatility. Red cheeks generally represent joy and affection.
Whoever got the idea to give this cute emoji red cheeks deserves kudos!
The shyly grinning emoji usually signals that you are enjoying someone’s (virtual) company and that you are happy about the great chemistry while writing.
Usage: Basically, you can use this cute emoticon at any time during the conversation (but be careful not to overdo it).
It is best to say hello if you want to show how much you enjoy talking to your chat partner, or if he says something nice to you and you “virtually” blush completely.
– Hi! 😊
– I really enjoy talking to you. 😊
– Stop it, I’m getting all red. 😊
2. The winking smiley 😉
Another classic. The winking smiley can knock you off your socks in a flash if someone sends it to you who you really like. And why?
Because it conveys an unmistakable message, namely, “I love you”. If you add a seductive message to this, you have everything you need to become a real flirting professional.
Use: Very simple. The winking smiley is always used when you want to show your flirtatiousness, ie when you no longer want to avoid the bush.
– Do you fancy a little walk? 😉
– If you only knew what is going through my head … 😉
– Did you miss me? 😉
3. The heart eye emoji 😍
What’s better than a heart emoji? An emoji with two hearts, of course! There is one thing to keep in mind when using this emoticon.
You need to use it sparingly because if you overdo it the guy you are flirting with might get a little nervous or even annoyed by it. You don’t want him to think you’re obsessed with him, should you?
Usage: This emoticon is perfect to show your enthusiasm after a successful date.
Of course, you can also use it when you talk about something cute (e.g. about babies, cats, or dogs), or when you compliment your chat partner.
– Thank you again for the nice evening. 😍
– Your (something) looks great in this one picture. 😍
– Your charisma is simply irresistible. 😍
4. The kissable smiley face 😚
Cute, shy, seductive. This emoticon is all of that (and so much more). There are many different versions of the kissable smiley face, which can have two meanings: either what you have just read makes you blush, or you are completely speechless (in a positive sense).
Use: The kiss mud smiley is perfect if your chat partner says something sweet to you, after your first date, if he surprises you with an original romantic gesture or if you just want to express your gratitude.
– I really appreciate your effort. 😚
– The evening with you was really wonderful and I hope that we will see each other again soon. 😚
– You are crazy. 😚
5. The smiley smiley 😏
A closer look at this flirtatious emoticon reveals the slightly raised eyebrows, the sidelong glance, and the slight smile.
If that’s not a clear flirtation signal, then I don’t know either! This emoticon is the same as when you check someone out in real life and let them know that you like them.
Use: The smiley smiley is used when you are ready to tell your chat partner that you are flirting openly and bluntly with him.
Use it if you like what your chat partner is saying (or if you want to quietly ask them out on a date).
– I don’t know about you, but I think this is the perfect weather for watching movies. 😏
– Guess what I’m thinking. 😏
– Last night I dreamed of you and now I don’t know if I can tell you about my weird dream. 😏
6. The inverted smiley 🙃
If you’re as clumsy by nature as I am, then you’ve probably been using this emoji long ago (if not too often).
The upside-down smiley represents awkwardness and cuteness. In addition, it subtly suggests flirtatiousness.
Use: It doesn’t matter whether you said something strange or the person opposite you, you simply can’t go wrong with this emoticon. Either way, you’ll benefit as this emoji can add a touch of flirtatiousness to pretty much any message.
– Oops, did I really write that? 🙃
– I keep thinking about last night. 🙃
– I just wanted to tell you that you are really hot! 🙃
7. The sticking out tongue 😝
There is hardly a better combination than a tongue emoji and flirty sayings. This creates a flirting cocktail that no one can resist. This emoticon stands for playfulness in the truest sense of the word.
Usage: This emoticon is perfect to praise your counterpart for their great sense of humor, to ask them a fantastic counter-question, or just to tease them.
– I like you a little more than I originally planned. 😝
– Where have you been all my life? 😝
– I am just imagining your hands brushing my whole body. 😝
8. The kiss smiley 😘
If you want to show your crush what you feel for them, this kiss smiley face will add a little more intimacy and openness to your conversation. This emoticon is perfect to let your chat partner know how much you like them.
Usage: Send him this seductive emoticon when you can’t stop thinking about him, when you want to signal to him that you would like to kiss him, etc.
– I just really feel like making out with someone … Do you want to join in? 😘
– I promise you an unforgettable weekend. 😘
– You are so much fun flirting with you! 😘
9. The devilish grin 😈
Yep, this devilishly grinning smiley face with horns gives your texting skills a special spice. And why? Because he’s the perfect combination of cheeky and innocent flirtatious.
Whenever I want to tease a guy I’m really into, I send him this emoji. They all fall for that, every time.
Usage: You can use this emoji in combination with dirty talk or when making flirtatious and sarcastic jokes.
– I want you all to myself. 😈
– Tonight there is something very special on the program. 😈
– I’m not as good as I look. 😈
10. Das Sabber-Emoji
Better to be careful with this emoji (especially if this is your first time texting your crush).
This emoticon indicates strong sexual attraction and affection. You are signaling that you are strongly attracted to your chat partner and are practically drooling after him.
Usage: Similar to the devilish grin, you can use the drool smiley while sexting, e.g. B. if your crush sends you something indecent.
– I’m looking forward to tonight. 🤤
– I had so many dirty thoughts today … guess who inspired them all? 🤤
– It’s your fault that I’m so distracted. 🤤
11. The laugh flash emoji 😂
I really like to write LOL or ROFL, but the laugh-tear-emoji always goes down well. If you don’t want to use abbreviations, then this cute emoticon is enough to show the other person that you are laughing yourself to pieces.
The best part is that, depending on the intensity of the laugh and the situation, you B. can send three of these emojis in a row.
Usage: This smiley is perfect if your chat partner says something funny or if you didn’t understand a joke but don’t want to come across as stupid.
You can also use the laugh flash emoji if you want to subtly tease him or just to fool around a bit.
– Shit, I can’t stop laughing. 😂😂😂
– If my heart could fly, then your soul would be my airport. 😂
– Now that I see you, it occurs to me that I have to take the trash down. 😂😂
12. The tongue wink smiley 😜
If you’re looking for a sarcastic emoticon, this is the one for you. It has everything you need to spice up your flirting skills! The tongue-wink smiley arouses curiosity and creates excitement.
Use: This emoticon is perfect if you are in a flirtatious mood and want to impress your chat partner with a flirtatious answer to a joke.
– You want to know who the greatest person in the whole world is? Then all you have to do is read the first word again. 😜
– Can I have a photo of you so I can show Santa Claus what I want for Christmas? 😜
– I’m not a clairvoyant, but I’ll see you both soon. 😜
13. The eyes to monkey 🙈
Since I discovered this cute little monkey, nothing works when writing without a couple of eyes monkeys. And why? Because they are just adorable, flirtatious, and cute.
Usage: This emoticon is perfect when you say something cute or funny, or when the other person mentions something embarrassing and you blush.
– I really can’t believe I just wrote that. 🙈
– I do not see you. 🙈 Will you come a little closer, please?
– Stop flirting with me! 🙈
14. The eggplant 🍆
The eggplant emoji is one of the filthy emoticons with a sexual meaning. You probably already know its meaning, but if not, it symbolizes the male sex organ.
Use: This emoji is mainly used for flirting or to display sexual innuendos. This signals to your chat partner that you want to be intimate with them, but you can also just have fun with them.
– I have a little something for you. 🍆
– I want to see your 🍆.
– My 🍆 is getting very impatient.
15. The peach 🍑
Yep, this emoticon symbolizes a firm bottom! It looks that way too, doesn’t it? This is also one of those dirty sexual emoticons that can instantly make writing a lot hotter.
Usage: This emoji is mainly used when you want to emphasize how hot you think the other person’s body (especially his buttocks), or when you want to make a few flirtatious jokes about it.
– I can’t stop thinking about your 🍑.
– Your 🍑 is driving me crazy!
– Greetings from my 🍑.
The best flirt emojis for him (with examples)
What are the best flirt emojis for him? Do not worry. Below are the best emoticons to send to a guy you want to flirt with:
The wink smiley 😉:
– I’m completely naked right now 😉.
– If you could do what you want to me, what would you do? 😉
– I think it’s high time we tried (—–). 😉
The shy grin 😊:
– I get all red when I think of you … 😊
– I would love to tell you something, but I don’t know if I can 😊.
– Stop thinking about me naked 😊.
The sticking out tongue 😝:
– I would invite you to my place for the weekend, but I’m afraid I wouldn’t be able to keep my hands off you then. 😝
– Good morning! I just wanted to let you know that I’m not wearing a bra today. 😝
– Do you have any fantasies? 😝
The devilish grin 😈:
– I want you now. 😈
– Nothing makes me hotter than the thought of you. 😈
– Do you know how incredibly hot you are? 😈
The heart eye emoji 😍:
– I really enjoy writing with you. 😍
– You are so cute when you try everything you can to make me laugh. 😍
– I can’t wait to see you. 😍
The best flirt emojis for her (with examples)
Anyone who wants to flirt with a woman should use mysterious and teasing emojis. If you’re looking for the best flirt emojis for her, here are a few examples:
The sticking out tongue 😝
– I want to check you off my to-do list. 😝
– When your name appears on my display, I have to smile automatically. 😝
– How much longer do I have to flirt with you to conquer you? 😝
The tongue wink smiley 😜
– I simply like you. What are you going to do about it? 😜
– What would you ask me if you knew the answer was yes?
– You are the reason I lie awake at 3 a.m. 😜
The winking smiley 😉
– Hey, stop thinking about me all the time. 😉
– I hope you find it attractive that I write to you first. 😉
– I’m still bored to death at work – come and save me. 😉
– If I guess the color of your underwear correctly, will you take it off for me? 🤤
– I think about you a little more than I should. 🤤
– Can I have you as a midnight snack? 🤤
The kiss smiley 😘
– I can’t wait to see you. 😘
– You make me melt when you smile. 😘
– By the time you’re reading this, it will be too late. You belong to Me! 😘
Regardless of whether it’s Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, or a dating app: Flirt emojis make writing easier and ensure even more fun and excitement when texting.
If you want to spice up the conversation, all you have to do is use a few flirtatious emojis at the right moment to let the tension grow minute by minute.
Of course, you mustn’t overdo it. Make sure that you don’t use too many flirt emojis at once, then everything will work out. 😉