TOP 50 topics for a conversation with a man that brings together. Relationships start with communication. A good relationship with interesting communication. If a mutual interest arose between a guy and a girl, then topics for conversations, as a rule, are found by themselves.
You should not be upset: having a supply of questions for discussion in your arsenal, you will never seem boring.
A few rules for conversation
Before you start communicating, you need to know what is better not to do. Otherwise, the relationship will simply end before it begins.
Don’t worry about the granicies par and you will have to wait until you get there.
A few points worth considering:
- Avoid those topics in which you do not understand at all, so as not to seem stupid;
- Do not interrupt your interlocutor, let him express his opinion to the end;
- Be flexible. Being categorical in some matters can be a big hindrance;
- Don’t churn questions through every post. Try to discuss, and then move on to the next;
- Don’t expect an instant response to your messages. Give the guy time;
- If your communication has just begun, then there is no need to rush to load it with your problems and complain;
- No one is there and that is not what is happening.
Adhering to the search for such rules, sloping, tactful Fore
TOP 50 topics for a conversation with a man that brings together
What people don’t talk about. Any problem can be the cause of heated discussions. Also, some questions help people get to know each other better.
There are topics that are better not to discuss, and there are those that do not have the courage to discuss in person. Therefore, correspondence and a phone call are very helpful.
The following ideas you can use to talk to a guy.
To know better
- If you could make three wishes that will surely come true, what would those wishes be?
- What is the best movie to describe your life?
- What do you basically do and what do you want to be “when you grow up”?
- What is your favorite food? Can you cook it yourself? Or do you prefer others to cook?
- How many friends do you have? Have you known each other for a long time? How did the acquaintance happen?
- Are you into sports? Or maybe did it as a child? How do you feel about the “rocker”?
- Do you have pets? How do you feel about animals in general?
- What do you like to do in your free time from work and study?
- How do you feel about your appearance? Is there anything you would like to fix?
- Do you accept black humor? Or do you think there are things you shouldn’t joke about? What are these things?
Find out about relationships
- Who was your first love? You met? Why did they break up?
- What qualities should your chosen one have? What do you value the most?
- Is it two years old? Or will you change your mind about it?
- What mistake is enough for you to end the relationship?
- How do you feel about cheating? Is there any justification for such an act? Could you forgive someone you love?
- Have you ever fallen in love unreciprocally? Why didn’t your relationship work out?
- Are you romantic? Are you willing to give it to the owner in the original language?
- You are by the house, what are you doing? Or does the profession not matter?
- Are you normally aware of the fact that you store it? How do you feel about her taking the first step?
- Do you believe in friendship between a man and a woman? Do you allow your significant other to have male friends? Do you have girlfriends yourself?
Defuse the situation
- Would you like to learn how to fly? Where would you fly first?
- Are you going to be able to finish the project?
- Is that what you want?
- What color would you repaint your room? What about your refrigerator?
- Do you want to program in the park in one of the toles? А мог бы?
- The robot vacuum cleaner has an apartment cleaning scheme. Do you have a sock cleaning plan?
- Do you sing while you shower? And what are these songs?
- Imagine that you urgently need to move to another country, completely different from the one in which you were born. You can only take three things with you. What kind of things will it be?
- What would you like to do in retirement?
- If you could make a movie, what would it be and who would you cast as the lead?
Dive into personality
- What is the most valuable thing in life for you? What do you see as its meaning?
- Did you have a happy childhood? What is your most vivid memory?
- Would you like to live forever? Is that what happened next?
- How would you describe your perfect day?
- Do you have any phobias? Are they related to something? Can you share?
- What skills would you like to develop and why do you think you need them?
- Would you like to change something in your life drastically?
- Are there things that can make you cry?
- What qualities do you value most in people, and which ones are you not ready to put up with?
- For what and to whom are you grateful in this life?
Dangerous but interesting questions
- How do you feel about feminism? Do you think that all feminists hate men?
- Polygamy of men – is it normal? Why are male infidelities treated more loyally?
- How would you react if your child comes to you and says that he loves a person of his gender?
- What can you say about partnerships?
- Do you think it’s okay to beat women? And in principle, other people?
- Are you saying “no one owes anything to anyone?”
- Is maternity leave really considered vacation?
- In your opinion, should there be someone in charge in the family? Is it where you live and you are in the right place?
- Should household chores be divided? Or should a woman work, take care of children, cook, and clean?
- Do you think that a person who refuses to drink alcohol in a company is inadequate?
TOP 50 topics for a conversation with a man that brings together. Submit the subject and allow the project to be as good as possible in the location. Some of them can really “set fire” to a person, so be careful.
On the other hand, his negative reaction can be an excellent indicator of inadequacy, and you just move on.