What does a break in a relationship with a guy mean – is it necessary to do it? Perhaps, any relationship sooner or later goes into a stage of crisis. One couple endures it in a milder form, while the other takes time to decide on thoughts and mivs. In this case, people may need a short break. This is a completely normal phenomenon, from the point of view of psychology.
Pauza in unofficial, it is para nepremely divided. This time can and should be used to analyze the problems that have arisen. Therefore, a break should be considered a chance to preserve love and peace in the family. However, you need to clearly understand how exactly you should behave so as not to aggravate an already tense situation.
Reasons for the need for a break
In fact, there may be several of them at the same time. Most often, problems accumulate like a snowball, pressing on a person from the inside. If you feel that the claims are about to spill out and a scandal will turn out together with a constructive dialogue, then the relationship has clearly reached an impasse. You should take a short break. Here are some of the most common reasons for taking a break:
- Frequent domestic conflicts.
When you constantly quarrel out of the blue, sooner or later a crack appears in the relationship, which gradually expands and grows into a real abyss.
If you want your partner to take on more responsibilities than now, and he, in turn, needs peace and solitude, you need to agree on this. No, first you need to cool down the degree of intensity of passions. So a little break can really save the situation.
It has long been known that your thinking is fundamentally different from the feelings of a partner. Men and women seem to live on different planets. The price of the emotional state is that it is an isolated situation and three-dimensional in relation to the problem. In order for peace to be established in the family, it is necessary to understand these differences. Most often, mutual understanding comes when partners spend some time apart.
What can a pause in a relationship lead to?
This is a very serious reason for the final separation. And here everyone must determine for himself whether it is necessary to maintain such relations at all. But before you put an end to or try to endure betrayal by a loved one, take a break in the relationship.
So it will be much easier to look at the situation without a touch of anger and resentment, to understand the reason for such an unpleasant act and to realize what to do next. But before then to forgive a partner, think that basically betrayal leaves a serious imprint on the future. You Can Pretend that everything is in order, but jealousy, suspicion and pain gnawing from the inside will not allow you to treat a person the way it was before.
- Serious financial problems.
It all depends on why they appeared at all. If your partner has a gambling problem or is constantly taking unnecessary loans that he can’t pay off later, this is a real reason to take a break in the relationship and think to both of you how to solve this problem.
This also includes the lack of motivation to change the position to a higher paid one, although the current money is clearly not enough for a comfortable life. But a forced break in work and the search for another (not flat on the couch, but actively attending interviews) is not such a serious problem.
- Feeling the toxicity of the second half.
This is a pretty good reason to be alone for a while and realize that you are not comfortable with the psychological psychology. To do this, you need to see the world without his presence, total control and constant pressure. Some time alone is the best way to understand that a relationship is not healthy.
- Problems in intimate space.
This often happens when para have been together for several years. Passions subsided, feelings entered a calm family channel, and sex, in turn, moved into the sphere of marital.
If there is not enough romance in your relationship, or if your intimate life has completely disappeared, you need to take a break, and then talk frankly with your partner. Otherwise, there is a risk of change. And there is not far from a complete separation.
- Personal crisis of one of the partners.
If a person is dissatisfied and dissatisfied with his life, believes that he has not achieved anything in it, experiences problems at work or in society, then they will certainly leave an imprint on relationships within the family. In this case, solitude may be required to put thoughts in order.
How to make the most of a pause in a relationship?
The name of the tree is that we are and you are in the house. However, a temporary break should not be demonstrative and carried out in a negative way. Slamming doors, nervously picking things up, and finally arguing is not the best option. You need to deal with your emotions, sit down and talk frankly about the need for some time to live separately.
If you understand that you are already internally ready to part with a person and nothing will save the relationship, you should not give hope for a second chance. It is better to voice such doing immediately. In all other situations, a short pause will do. It can really solve some problems. No, it is possible to do this:
- Decide on a goal. Clearly highlight the specific flaw that needs to be corrected. For example, look at the relationship with different eyes, when the spouse was caught cheating.
- Set a break time. If this is not the case, the partner will be able to do so. You both need to understand the pause period so that it does not drag on.
- Decide the financial aspect in advance. If you jointly pay loans (for example, a mortgage), there are common children, you need to agree before leaving how who will manage the money, and whether material assistance will be required.
- Set a schedule for possible meetings. A break in a relationship does not mean complete isolation. You can still see each other from time to time to continue negotiations or take walks together.
- Make a list of rules. For example, make an emphasis, this is a pause – this is not good for an open relationship and the search for other partners. You are still a couple. This is important to say so that there is no misunderstanding.
What to do during a break?
If you don’t start working on the relationship, the pause will not bring any tangible benefits. To do this, follow the following rules:
- Think about yourself. If you are mired in everyday life and can no longer say exactly when you last visited a beauty salon, it’s time to do something pleasant and relax. This, by the way, helps to feel like a woman and regain lost self-respect.
- Get into analysis. Think about what stresses you in relationships and why they no longer bring joy. Give up one-sided criticism and self-flagellation. Try to operate with concrete facts.
- In psychology, there is an opinion that the problem cannot be solved by remaining at the same level. You must comprehend the life experience gained, understand the desires of your partner and your own.
- Decide on the future. Is that what you want? Just like that, an aimless pause will not give a positive result.
- Soberly evaluate all the pros and cons of your partner. Is it worth parting with it if the cause of irritation is an unsealed tube of toothpaste in the bathroom? Conversely, think several times whether you need to hold on to the person who is cheating.
A break in a relationship is a great opportunity to refresh faded feelings and again feel like a beloved woman and an independent person. Sometimes, to maintain a relationship, you need to be alone with your thoughts and feelings for some time. Do you feel that without this person it is worse than with him? In this case, you need to communicate and solve problems together.