What to Ask a Girl in a Text Message? Whether you met through friends, on an app like Tinder, or at the grocery store, chatting with the girl you like is waiting for you. Good conversation, humor, rapport, and the attraction that comes with it are the building blocks of a possible relationship.
In addition, with the right and easy conversation, it will be very easy for you to find a common language and topics on a subsequent date after this. And you no longer have to come up with some topics, keep your face – you will be more relaxed and confident.
To complete the Correspondence quest, you must start by uploading a nice avatar photo. So that you write to her, and not a clown mask or a scene from a horror movie. In more detail about how to create an attractive image on the Internet, what to pay attention to and how to start dating on the Internet, I wrote a little earlier.
Be sure that your photo will certainly be tapped 2 times with your finger, enlarged, and carefully examined.
So, what to ask a girl in correspondence? After all, between you and meeting this potentially amazing lady is your ability to properly conduct a fascinating SMS conversation.
Here is what we will do: What to Ask a Girl in a Text Message?
What to write to a girl if you already had a meeting
When moving into text communication, you need to show sincere interest in her on the one hand, and on the other hand, open yourself up so that she can get to know you better.
So to start, take a topic of conversation that interested you both in your last conversation and write something related to it.
Let’s say last time you talked about her passion for photography. If you find an interesting and useful guide to shooting in cloudy weather on the Internet, you can send it to her and write:
“Hi, Nastya! How are you? 🙂 A couple of days ago I came across an interesting lesson about shooting in cloudy weather, and I remembered how you told me that you love photographing nature when we saw each other. I thought you might be interested.
To be honest, I got curious, I also tried the tips from there and took some pictures. I bravely stood in the rain and chose the perfect angle, because this is the perfect weather, judging by their description. If you want, I can send my masterpieces to cheer you up.
If you look at the structure of the example I gave you, you will notice a simple formula:
An activity that brought you together recently
+ mention that you thought about her
+ giving meaning to her passion (words)
+ showing that you are a lively, interested, and active young person
+ photo or video (what happened there, your results).
This creates attraction on an emotional level. After that, you will ignite her curiosity. Now you can move on to messaging, logically from question to question, seasoning everything with your stories about your own life.
What to ask a girl when communicating on Social media(Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram…)
Look at her profile and look through her photos. From there you will get a lot of information about her hobbies, friends, leisure, travel. Mark those details that you are really interested in or that you share. For example:
Ask her about the places she has visited:
Bright photo from the ski resort! Have you been to Switzerland? How do you like this country?
Ask her a question about something you have in common:
I see you play tennis! Do you often go to training? I wonder if I’ll beat you or not?
If she is a fan of a movie, ask about it:
Oh, I see you’re a Harry Potter fan! Have you read all the books about him?
I described more options in the article About what to chat with a girl (opens in a new tab).
As soon as you get an answer (congratulations!), the conversation is already tied up and you can move on to subsequent questions to get to know each other better.
Write short and thoughtful messages
When you write to a girl, it’s a dialogue. A lot of guys see this as an opportunity to monologue about how awesome they are. Remember that acquaintance is a two-way street, And both should participate!
A good way to keep up a conversation in real-time is to send messages that contain just one idea.
Girls react faster and easier to messages up to 20 words long (or a couple of lines long), which allows them not to interrupt the conversation for long pauses.
It’s always good to ask questions because it proves that you’re interested in her and not just her looks. In addition, this will allow you to find out more information about her in order to understand whether your values, beliefs, and views coincide. All these connections create an active chemistry between you.
Don’t Forget Humor
Your sense of humor is your weapon. Women appreciate it when a guy wants to make us laugh.
Joke! Whether she’s dying of laughter or having a good-natured chuckle on the other end of your text, she’ll be grateful that you don’t take yourself too seriously all the time.
Now I will not dwell on how to learn to humor and be witty – I will give only a small hint: watch stand-ups, humorous programs more often, communicate with those who, in your opinion, know how to joke.
What to Ask a Girl in a Text Message?
Pay attention to the details the girl says…
… And then screw them into the conversation!
When deciding if a guy is interesting to her, girls will evaluate how well (= carefully) he listens and how “on the topic” he reacts during a conversation.
A great strategy to prove that you are interesting and smart is to remember the details that the girl had previously noticed in the conversation.
For example, if a woman has mentioned that she likes red wine, you can (sometime after this conversation) propose to meet by saying:
I remember you like red wine and I heard that red wines are fantastic. Would you like to go there with me?
Let me know when you go online
If you’re busy and can’t talk for a while, let her know. So that the girl does not think that you have forgotten about her or that she has abruptly ceased to be interesting to you.
I’ll be online around 8 when football practice is over.
It’s good with you, but the drawing won’t draw itself for the customer 🙁 I’ll go, plunge into the world of AutoCAD, and be back in 3-4 hours.
She will appreciate your attention and the fact that you consider her, believe me.
And now a shock dose of questions that you can ask a girl in messages. You boys are big, you can easily develop a small conversation from each question. Therefore, I present to you just such bait questions.
What to ask a girl in correspondence – TOP 69 questions
What to Ask a Girl in a Text Message?
1. When you sing an emotional song, do you close your eyes?
2. Do you like to travel?
3. Do you have nicknames?
4. Do you like to cook?
5. What is your favorite dish?
6. Do you believe in aliens?
7. What is your favorite sport?
8. Do you like reality shows?
9. Who do you think is the ideal male/female actor?
10. What kind of music makes you happy?
11. Do you think ghosts exist?
12. Did you ride a horse?
13. Do you have a blog?
14. What is your favorite inspirational quote?
15. Do you live alone?
16. What are you very afraid of?
17. What did you want to be when you grow up?
18. What have you never done, what have you always wanted to do?
19. Why haven’t you done it yet?
20. If money didn’t matter, what would be your dream job?
21. Is there a show, movie, or book that you are ashamed to admit that you like?
22. If you could go back to any age or time in your life, what would that age or time be?
23 What would you say that makes you different from other people?
24. What do you think is missing in your life?
25. Which course at the university (or school) was the most interesting for you?
26. How many books do you read per month?
27. Who is the smartest person you have ever met?
28. Whose autobiography do you find most interesting?
29. If you had to give an opening speech at a university/college, what would you say to freshmen?
30. What site do you read the news on?
31. What literary author would you like to talk to personally?
32. Do you believe in fate or do we choose our own path?
33. Is there a movie that changed your outlook on life?
34. Do you prefer typing or handwriting?
35. What do you dream about?
36. Who do you think you are like in the movie character?
37. What invention would you not be able to live without?
38. What is the most interesting documentary you have seen?
39. Which of the five senses do you consider the most important?
40. Are you proud of yourself?
41. Do you trust your mind or heart more?
42. If you were offered to take part in any show, which one would you choose?
43. What compliment do you get most often?
44. Would you like to be famous?
45. What achievement are you most proud of?
46. Have you ever praised a stranger?
47. Where do you go when you want peace and quiet?
48. Do you believe in miracles? Has this ever happened to you?
49. What emoji do you use the most?
50. Do you consider yourself a romantic or a skeptic?
51. Do you have a big goal, the purpose of your life?
52. What qualities do all your close friends have?
53. What book are you willing to re-read over and over again?
54. What do you think is the best way to resolve conflicts?
55. What kind of music do you listen to when you need a background?
56. Have you ever met famous people in person?
57. When you read magazines, which section do you flip through?
58. Could you give up your phone or laptop for a week?
59. Do you consider yourself a strong person?
60. Did you really hate someone?
61. What is your favorite type of attraction?
62. Would you like a girlfriend, one-on-one like you?
63. If Hogwarts were real and your child received a letter, would you let him go?
64. If you could choose between being a chauffeur, chef, personal stylist, masseuse, and cleaning assistant for the rest of your life – at no cost – which option would you choose?
65. If you had the opportunity to know what every person in your life really thinks of you, would you take it?
66. If you could choose any country to live in, which one would you choose?
67. If you could get the body of your dreams, but it would give your best friend 25 extra pounds, would you do it?
68. Do you like to create with your hands – draw, embroider?
69. Which animal language would you like to understand?
If sometime after the correspondence you want to invite a girl on a date, then there is an important point.
You there should be a clear plan where you would like to go with her. I wrote earlier about how to invite a girl on a date, you can easily do this using the tips.
By the way, you can also ask the girl about her preferences in your SMS correspondence. Here is What to Ask a Girl in a Text Message? for you. 🙂