Words of wisdom to be grateful for work are things that can make you re-energized in the midst of heavy work. Some people often feel bored and tired of the same routine work. In fact, by working a person can survive to meet their daily needs. It is undeniable, there will be times when someone will be bored and maybe the work done is not as expected.
But even so, you must learn to be grateful because there are still many people out there who are trying hard to find work. There are those who apply from one company to another and still are not accepted. In fact, there are also those who end up unemployed for a long time because of the difficulty of getting job opportunities. To make you appreciate the work you already have, here is a collection of wise words of gratitude for work that you can use as motivation:
– Words of Inspirational English Work
– Words of Work Spirit For Boyfriend
– Words Don’t Be Embarrassed By Your Work
– Words of Enthusiasm Reach the Target
Words of encouragement for English work
Feeling bored and tired with work is a sure thing. If you want to increase your enthusiasm for work, try reading the words of gratitude for English work below:
1. If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan but never the goal.
Meaning: If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan but never change the goal.
2. “In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.” – Nikos Kazantzakis
Meaning: To be successful, we must first believe that we can do it.
3. Never lose hope, because it is the key to achieve all your dreams.
Meaning: Never lose hope, because it is the key to achieving all your dreams.
4. Success and failure are both part of life. Both are not permanent.
Meaning: Success and failure, both are part of life. And both are not fixed.
5. “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.– Og Mandino
Meaning: Always do your best. What is planted now, will be harvested later.
Classy and Cool Words of Wisdom as Instagram Captions
Words of Wisdom for Independent and Classy Women Motivation for Success
6. Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.
Meaning: Success is a journey, not a destination. Because it’s often more important than the outcome.
7. “Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
Meaning: Successful men and women always keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t stop.
8. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.” – Anatole France
Meaning : To achieve great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.
9. “The best view comes after the hardest climb.”
Meaning : Amazing views come after a tiring climb.
10. “Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction end up being the biggest step of your life for your success.”
Meaning : Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step in your life for your success.
11. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
Meaning: Optimism is a belief that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
12. “There are no secrets to success, it is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”
Meaning: There is no secret to success, this is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
13. “Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.”
Meaning: Positive action combined with positive thinking results will lead to success.
Words of Work Spirit for Boyfriend
Some of you will want to encourage your partner who is busy with his work. You can give them moral support through words of encouragement to work for a boyfriend that can make them happy.
14. The future belongs to those who are passionate about work, my dear.
15. Passion for work, my love. God has destined us to be far from each other, but I’m sure God has a big plan behind it all.
16. I will always be by your side and try to beautify your future.
17. Without failure, you will never experience a moment of awakening. So, keep the spirit, yes.
18. I don’t judge you by what you have right now. I want to judge how much effort you put in to fight for me. Good job, hopefully the results you achieve can convince my parents later!
19. If this morning we can move with confidence, prayer, and hope, we have actually achieved half the victory.
20. I will be willing to see you far there if it is all for the sake of the ideals and goals of your life. Good job, honey.
21. Don’t pay attention to the people who bring you down. Stay focused on your path to a better future.
22. I love you. Hopefully these simple words can revive your enthusiasm for work.
23. I will always be by your side and try to beautify your future.
Words Don’t Be Embarrassed By Your Work
There are many types of jobs ranging from freelancers to office workers. However, some people often feel inferior to the work they do. Comparing our work with people will never end, try to read the words of wisdom about being grateful for the work below which can open your mind not to be ashamed of the path you choose:
24. “There is no lowly job, only lowly attitude.” – William Bennett
25. Never complain because your job is hard. You should be grateful that you have a job.
26. If you don’t like your job, resign immediately! If you don’t resign, love your job.
27. Work sincerely, don’t complain about income. No one is great if you don’t start small.
28. Complaining will only make our lives more stressful, while being grateful will always lead us to the path of ease.
29. Sometimes we think other people’s lives are better, even though they may be more difficult, but they don’t complain.
Words of Wisdom Human Life is Full of Enthusiasm
Words of Wisdom Effort and Prayer Will Not Betray the Results
30. “Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice above all else. Don’t let anyone limit your dreams.” – Donovan Bailey
31. “A person who does not love his job, but only works for money will not make money or find pleasure in life.” – Charles M. Schwab
32. The job you are doing now is a job that many unemployed want. So be grateful for what you have.
33. “Weak people live not because they are not smart, but because they are not enthusiastic enough and complain too much. Complaining about life’s difficulties does not reduce the need to be honest and work diligently.” – Mario Teguh
Words of Enthusiasm Reach the Target
Everyone must have targets and dreams in every job they do. With a target, we are definitely much more excited to work. To spur your enthusiasm, here are words of encouragement to reach the target that you can read as affirmations:
34. “Without a goal and a plan to achieve it, you are like a ship sailing aimlessly.” – Fitzhugh Dodson
35. “The starting point of all attainment is desire, not wish, not desire, but a throbbing desire that transcends all.” – Napoleon Hill
36. “Dreams come true. Without that possibility, nature would not encourage us to have it.” – John Updike
37. “Once you start chasing dreams, your life wakes up and everything has meaning.” – Barbara Sher
38. “Focus on your dreams and do your best. You have the power to change the circumstances of your life.” – Nick Vujicic
39. The higher the dream you have, the greater the achievement you will get.
40. Dream and live your dream! Because the beginning of an achievement is a big dream.
41. Your struggle is not over, don’t stop here, there are still many achievements to prove after this.
42. Take time to evaluate yourself, reflect on your accomplishments and what to do next.
43. Hope is a short word but has a very deep meaning in the process of achievement.
The world of work is indeed quite heavy and sometimes draining energy and emotions. However, don’t make this a complaint but to be grateful. With wise words of being grateful for this work, I hope you can be much more motivated and enthusiastic about the work you are currently doing. Remember there are many people out there who would like to be in your position.