Wise words of human life full of enthusiasm will certainly be very useful for you in motivating yourself. It is undeniable that in this life there will always be times when we feel sad and happy. When experiencing a slump, a person is often difficult to get back up. At this point, a person will find it easier to give up because the problem at hand feels so heavy.
For that, one of the most effective ways to encourage yourself is to read the wise words of human life. This collection of wise words about life, is not just a collection of motivational words, but can open and change perspectives in understanding things. This positive and inspirational message is also not only useful for yourself, but you can also give it to family and friends who need support. Here are some collections of wise words of human life as daily self-motivation:
– Words of Enthusiasm For Yourself
– Aphorisms of the Spirit of Life
– Words of Success Motivation
– Meaningful Short Wise Words About Life
– Words of Wisdom in English Life
– Words of Wisdom for Islamic Life
Words of Enthusiasm for Yourself
1. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” — Walt Disney
2. “Start from where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. ”— Arthur Ashe
3. “The easiest way to be smart is to learn from the stupidest thing you’ve ever done.” — Wilson Kanadi
4. “Don’t let other people’s opinions drown out your inner voice.” — Steve Jobs
5. “Growth begins when we begin to accept our own weaknesses.” — Jean Vanier
6. Success can’t find you. You have to go out and look for it.
7. The harder you work for something, the more you will feel when you achieve it.
8. You don’t have to be perfect to inspire others. Let others be inspired by how you handle your imperfections.
9. Sometimes we are tested not to show our weaknesses, but to find our strengths.
10. Be firm with yourself, throw away negative thoughts, and do your best. Anxiety only belongs to those who despair.
Aphorisms of the Spirit of Life
1. “The best preparation for tomorrow is to do your best today.” — Joseph Campbell
2. “Fall seven times, stand up eight times.” — Japanese Proverb
3. “Action is the basic key to all success.” — Pablo Picasso
4. “Everything you want is beyond fear.” — George Addai
5. “With confidence, you won before you started.” — Marcus Garvey
Also read: Beautiful Pearls of Life
6. Doubt kills more dreams than failure.
7. Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.
8. The most important time in the world is the time you create yourself.
9. Leave the thoughts that make you weak, and hold on to the thoughts that give you strength.
10. The biggest failure is if we never try.
Success Motivational Words
1. “Believe in your ability to achieve what you want in life.”
2. “Never give up when you are still able to try again. It’s never ending until you stop trying.” — Brian Dyson
3. Failing in the struggle does not necessarily mean setbacks.
4. “A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor can one be successful without challenges.” — Chinese Proverb
5. Failing in a career is not a failure in life. Many people are successful after experiencing failure. Stay motivated and confident.
6. “The highest reward for a hard worker is not what he gets from the job, but how much he develops with that hard work.” — John Ruskin
7. Do it now, before ‘later’ turns into ‘not at all.
8. “Optimism is a belief that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and faith.” — Helen Keller
9. Staying strong and staying true to your goals in the face of obstacles is the key to success.
10. “Only I can change my life. No one else can do it for me.” — Carol Burnett
Meaningful short words of wisdom about life
1. The future belongs to you who have prepared it from today.
2. Confidence is the number one secret of success.
3. Dreams are useless unless you make them come true.
4. Confidence is the key to be a major factor in a success.
5. Whatever work you are in, love and be grateful.
6. Don’t just be lazy, make our life more meaningful by working.
7. A person who is said to be great and extraordinary is judged by his actions and not his words.
8. Doubt kills more dreams than failure.
9. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
10. Life is often cruel, but mature.
Words of Wisdom for English life
1. “All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you” — Wayne Dyer
(“The act of blaming is a waste of time. No matter how much you blame someone else, and no matter how much you blame them, it won’t change you” — Wayne Dyer)
2. “Develop the winning edge. Small differences in your performance can lead to large differences in your results” — Brian Tracy
(Develop an attitude of always being better. Making a small difference in your actions will make a big difference in your results” — Brian Tracy)
Also Read: Words of Wisdom in Everyday Life
3. “First we form habits then they form us. Conquer your bad habits, or they will eventually conquer you” — Dr. Rob Gilbert
(“First we form habits and habits will shape us. Beat your bad habits, or they will beat you” — Dr. Rob Gilbert)
4. “Risk more than other think is safe. Care more than other think is wise. Dream more than other think is practical. Expect more than other think is possible” — Claude T. Bissell
(“Take greater risks than others think is safe. Pay more attention than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is reasonable” — Claude T. Bissell)
5. “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and to that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive” — Harold Whitman
(“Don’t ask yourself what the world needs. Ask what makes you alive, then do it. Because what the world needs are enthusiastic people” — Harold Whitman)
6. “Change hurts. It makes people insecure, confused, and angry. People want things to be the same as they’ve always been, because that makes life easier” — Richard Marcinko
(“Change hurts. It makes people feel insecure, confused, and angry. People want things the way they used to be, because they want an easy life” — Richard Marcinko)
7. “If we keep doing what we’re doing, we’re doing to keep getting what we’re getting” — Stephen R. Covey
(“If we keep doing what we’re doing, we’ll keep getting what we got” —Stephen R. Covey)
8. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.” — Helen Keller
(“Optimism is the faith that leads you to achievement.” — Helen Keller)
9. “It’s okay to be glowstick: Sometimes we have to break before we shine.” — Jadah Sellner
(“It’s okay to be glowsticks: sometimes we have to break before we shine.” — Jadah Sellner)
10. “If you want something in your life you’ve never had. you’ll have to do something, you’ve never done” — JD Houston
(“If you want something you’ve never had in your life. You have to do something you’ve never had before” — JD Houston)
Words of Wisdom for Islamic Life
1. “If you want to praise someone, praise Allah. Because there is no human being more in giving to you and more gentle to you than Allah.” — Umar bin Khattab
2. “Live like a tree full of fruit: live by the roadside and people throw stones at them, but they are rewarded with fruit.” — Abu Bakr Sibli
3. “Stay away from envy, for envy eats up good deeds as fire eats firewood.” — Prophet Muhammad SAW
4. “Don’t explain yourself to anyone, because those who like you don’t need that. And those who hate you don’t believe it.” — Ali bin Abi Talib
5. “Love never asks to wait. He took the opportunity, or invited. The first is courage, the second is sacrifice.” — Salim A. Fillah
6. Life is sometimes not as beautiful as you want it to be, but God’s promise is sure.
7. Life without Allah is like a dull pencil, it has no dots.
8. Prayer should be the opening in the morning and closing in the evening.
9. Life without Allah is like a dull pencil, it has no dots.
10. If your hijrah is for Allah, you will keep going even though you are tired.
Those are some classy words of wisdom about life that you can use as self-encouragement. Rising yourself from adversity may not be an easy thing but, believe that everything happens in life for a reason and one of them is for self-maturation. Keep the spirit and think positive because life will go on and bad days will change to better days. Hopefully, through these wise words of human life, it can help you in dealing with difficult days.