300+ Good Questions to Ask a Girl to Know Her Better
The first impression is sometimes deceiving, and a beautiful stranger, who seemed to you a modest princess from a fairy tale about Cinderella, may well turn out to be her evil and mercantile sister. Sometimes it takes more than one month to reveal the inner essence of a girl, after which you may be deeply disappointed or, conversely, a pleasant surprise.
Let’s try to shorten this period to a couple of dates where the main thing is to ask the girl serious questions in an easy, free manner. What to look for when meeting? How can you find out more about your interlocutor without arranging an impromptu “interrogation”? A list of frequently asked and original questions for girls will help direct the conversation in the right direction and quietly look into the soul of a girl.
50 Most Interesting Questions for a Stranger Girl:
1. Traveling, clubs, gatherings with friends, or a lonely evening in the company of your favorite TV show – how do you see the best entertainment?
2. Do you like to cook? Then name the most difficult dish that you could make without assistance.
3. What song do you want to dance to?
4. What style of music, band, or artist do you prefer?
5. Where would you like to settle for permanent residence?
6. What profession did you dream about as a child? Did you manage to translate this into reality? And if not, what prevented the implementation of the plan?
7. Name three bad habits that you just can’t get rid of.
8. The ideal day off – what is it like for you?
9. What does your basic wardrobe look like? Is there a particular style of clothing that you adhere to?
10. How will you fill your vacation if you have to choose between a sightseeing tour, club parties, and idle beach activities on the coast?
11. Do you know how to drive and how confident do you feel while driving?
12. Clubs, dances, karaoke – everything for you? Or are you more of a couch potato?
13. What kind of pets do you prefer? Ready for a cat, dog, or rodent?
14. Name three goodies that you cannot refuse.
15. How many selfies are in your personal photo gallery?
16. What is your favorite sport in which you would like to be successful?
17. Which do you prefer – summer heat or snowy winter?
18. Are you an owl or a lark?
19. What is the best holiday you always look forward to?
20. Imagine that you have a teleportation machine. Where would you go right now?
21. Is there a tradition in your family that you follow no matter what?
22. Does loneliness scare you? What do you fill it with so as not to get bored?
23. Do you have brothers or sisters? Are they closer to you than friends?
24. What was the last adventure you fondly remember like?
25. Name three applications that you will never remove from your smartphone.
26. Tell me your favorite joke that you are ready to laugh at every time you hear.
27. Has your life changed in the last year? If so, in what way?
28. What does the perfect bouquet of flowers look like?
29. Do you prefer to cook for others or enjoy other people’s culinary feats yourself?
30. Are you ready to jump with a parachute?
31. Do you have tattoos that you hide from prying eyes?
32. What is the ideal place for a walk?
33. Describe the interior of your dreams.
34. Are you ready to turn off your phone for 24 hours?
35. What landscape are you ready to admire at least every day? Describe the view you like from the window.
36. Name three little things that are important to you, which in fact are absolutely useless.
37. If you had a choice, what would you give up for a week: a hot bath, the Internet, or socializing with friends?
38. What thing or event can instantly throw you off balance?
39. Tell us your first childhood memory.
40. Is there a strange smell or taste that you like?
41. What phenomena from childhood do you miss the most now?
42. How to fill a piñata to delight you?
43. Are there any films that you have watched more than 10 times?
44. What do you choose – a country house, a stylish townhouse, or a city apartment?
45. What life hack do you use most often?
46. If only one color could be left in the palette, what would you choose?
47. What is the stupidest situation that happened to you in the last 24 hours?
48. Why do you love social networks?
49. Is the rain outside the window a reason for frustration or the prospect of a pleasant home rest?
50. What do you think about current fashion trends?
50 Questions for a Girl that will help look into the Soul
Interesting questions for a girl are a treasure trove of useful sources of information, which will certainly come in handy if you are counting on a serious relationship. In addition, this list can be used if the conversation does not go well, and the current topics for discussion have exhausted themselves. The rating of emotional questions to ask a girl will help you to be known as an interesting interlocutor with whom you will not get bored!
1. Are there people among your acquaintances whom you are glad to at any time of the day?
2. What is sincerity to you? A prerequisite for communication or emotional closeness to be earned?
3. Was there a story in your life that your friends still remember?
4. Describe your personality with three nouns.
5. What is the most significant reason for pride, an achievement for which you can praise yourself?
6. Do you easily part with old or unnecessary things?
7. What can cheer you up in 5 minutes?
8. What do you fill the time when you cannot sleep?
9. Do you immediately do, and then think, or vice versa? And how often do you have to apologize afterwards?
10. What can embarrass you?
11. Spiders, height, darkness – what scares you the most? What is the deepest fear you have to live with?
12. How do you distract yourself from depressing thoughts?
13. Tell us about the last situation in which you had to blush with shame.
14. How trusting are you and how often do you suffer from this quality?
15. Is risk a necessary source of adrenaline for you? Or do you prefer a quieter, more serene life?
16. When does time slow down, and when, on the contrary, flows imperceptibly?
17. Do you prefer to plan or do you more often act spontaneously, guided by internal impulses?
18. What rash, dangerous, or spontaneous thing have you ever done?
19. What can bring you to insomnia?
20. If you could thank life for one single situation or thing, what would it be?
21. What is more important for you in the house – coziness, comfort, or style?
22. What are the most inspiring things that push you to great deeds?
23. Do you have any weaknesses that you try to hide?
24. Do you like to lead or, on the contrary, do you avoid responsibility?
25. Are there things that you truly hate? If so, why?
26. What desire cannot you fulfill because of your own insecurity or indecision?
27. A film over which you are ready to cry, even if you are not watching it for the first time?
28. What is more important for you – inner fulfillment or outer beauty?
29. Imagine that you need to quickly calm someone else’s crying child. What will you do?
30. How many friends have you left since elementary school?
31. Is it easy for you to admit your mistakes?
32. Are there things that you will never forgive your girlfriend or boyfriend?
33. How quickly do you forget grievances, let go of negativity and exclude “toxic” people from your social circle?
34. When was the last time you had to deceive a loved one?
35. What can make you laugh to tears?
36. What was your most frightening nightmare about?
37. Is it difficult for you to keep other people’s secrets?
38. What inconveniences did you have to endure out of politeness?
39. Is there something important in your past that you managed to do away with once and for all?
40. How long does it take for you to form your own opinion about a person?
41. Are there people you often think of, despite the fact that you have not communicated for a long time?
42. Tell us about the most difficult stage in your life.
43. Can a lie be funny?
44. When was the last time you went for a ride?
45. What are the most offensive phrases you said to a loved one? What was the reason for the harshness?
46. How often do you have to raise your voice to scream?
47. Is there something that others think is cool and you are stupid?
48. What decision made makes you regret so far?
49. Have there been situations in your life that forced you to doubt your own adequacy?
50. If you were given a million dollars to perpetuate a public domain, significant person, or event, what would you spend it on?
Non-standard Questions to a Girl that can be Confusing
Do you like everything strange and inexplicable? Or maybe you want to give the impression of an extraordinary and unpredictable personality? Ask the girl some unusual questions from our list to know her better – with their help, you are guaranteed to get the title of creative guy and, moreover, will test your girl’s sense of humor and imagination.
1. Imagine that the day has become a couple of hours more. What will you spend the resulting free time on?
2. Which character from a book or movie resembles you the most?
3. If you found Aladdin’s lamp, what three wishes would you make for him?
4. There is only one year left before the apocalypse. What are you going to do?
5. Is there a place on the planet where you feel at home?
6. How does your day begin and how does it end?
7. If people were given superpowers, which one would you line up for?
8. If you were asked to change your name, which one would you choose?
9. What was your favorite baby name?
10. The gift you’ve always dreamed of is this? ..
11. What role in Hollywood would you easily play?
12. If you had the opportunity to swap places with a celebrity, whose life would you “try on”?
13. What actions would you do as a man?
14. How superstitious are you? And what does karma, fate, and omens mean to you?
15. Imagine that the planet was inhabited by zombies and other monsters. What will you do to survive?
16. If you could only take one thing to a desert island, what would it be?
17. You won a billion dollars in the lottery. What will you spend on it?
18. If you had the opportunity to change one day or event, what would you choose?
19.What animal would you be able to swap places with for one day?
20. Name the most unexpected and happiest event in your life.
21. How do you feel about surprises and pranks?
22. Would you like to have psychic abilities?
23. If you like a man on the street, will you go up to him to meet him?
24. What will the kid’s ice cream truck sell in adulthood – alcoholic cocktails, sweets, or fast food?
25. What do you think everyone should do at least once in their life?
26. Imagine that you are dramatically transported 100 years ahead. What is one question you would like to ask people from the future?
27. What act would you like to do if you were sure that no one would ever know about it?
28. Walking in the pouring rain – is it disgusting, romantic, or fun?
29. Have you ever spied on strangers or neighbors?
30. Do you believe in the existence of UFOs?
31. Do you think there is life after death?
32. What is the wildest fantasy that haunts you?
33. If a team of tourists were recruited on a spaceship for free, would you like to be one of them?
34. Who would you like to become in your next life?
35. Imagine that a magic invisible hat appeared in your wardrobe. How will you use it?
36. Could you go to the store or park in your pajamas and slippers?
37. If there were superheroes and supervillains in the world, what team would you join?
38. Are you tempted by the possibility of an endless life?
39. What fabulous object is vital for you?
40. Name 5 accessories, without which you cannot be imagined.
41. Which of the things that were crazy 10 years ago seems quite ordinary to you today?
42. If you had the opportunity to do something great to solve one global world problem, which one would you choose?
43. When applying for a job, what social bonus do you think is the most preferable – a long vacation, paid meals, a corporate gym, or something else?
44. Do you think that the name influences the person? Give examples.
45. Could you fall in love with a virtual interlocutor you’ve never met?
46. If every person had a special mini-warning badge, what would be written on yours?
47. What will the trailer for the movie about your life look like?
48. If you were tasked with creating a new sport, what would you pay attention to first?
49. Imagine that the country loses access to the Internet in 3 hours. What will you spend your last hours on the net on?
50. You inherited a huge piece of land that cannot be sold or leased. How will you use it?
Beautiful Questions to Ask a Girl about Relationships
What question can you ask a girl to hint about your feelings? How to delicately move from the friend zone to the next level? Just find out from her how she treats you and whether she is ready for a relationship, and the rest is a matter of technology! Just don’t make it too intrusive – just one wrong question to a girl can ruin everything! Use our cheat sheet – it will show you how to direct the conversation in the right direction.
1. From what you can forget about everything in the world?
2. Are you ready to kiss the first comer? What about me?
3. Where would you like to go on your first date?
4. What is more important to you – the voice of reason or the heart?
5. How do you imagine your happy life in 5 years?
6. Do you believe in horoscopes and zodiac signs compatibility?
7. How do you feel about infidelity and their reverse side – jealousy? Do you think these concepts are interrelated?
8. What masculine quality can turn you off?
9. If you and I were locked for one day on a desert island, how would you prefer to spend this time?
10. What kind of relationship do you like – explosive or predictable?
11. How many children do you want to have?
12. What do you primarily pay attention to when meeting a guy?
13. Would you start a relationship if you knew in advance that a breakup was inevitable?
14. Do you prioritize “bad guys” or “nerds”?
15. What’s the worst betrayal you’ve ever experienced in a relationship?
16. Do you have many friends? How many of them can be called close?
17. Do you believe in “heterosexual” friendship?
18. Which would you choose – a winning million-dollar lottery ticket or a guy you like?
19. Name three essential traits in the man of your dreams.
20. What do you mean when you talk about love?
21. What accident has changed your life forever?
22. What qualities do you value in friends?
23. Could you date two guys at the same time if you were sure they wouldn’t know about each other?
24. How do you imagine the most romantic marriage proposal?
25. Do you dream of a magnificent wedding with a hundred guests? Or do you prefer modest gatherings in a narrow circle?
26. Could you fall in love at first sight?
27. How long was your longest relationship?
28. Who do you think cheats and lies more often – guys or girls?
29. What compliment do you remember more than the rest?
30. What movie hero would you be ready to go on a date with?
31. Can you be called amorous? How many guys have you had feelings for?
32. If you could paint a picture, write a song, or a book, who would you like to dedicate it to?
33. Is there at least one person in your environment whom you trust 100%?
34. Can you imagine that you will spend the rest of your life with a single man “in sorrow and in joy”?
35. What is more important to you – emotions or obligations?
36. What is the place of family in your life?
37. Do you love children?
38. Have you ever had a fan that you had to hide?
39. Have you ever regretted missed acquaintances or forced breakups?
40. Imagine that you need to write the most dramatic, romantic, or shocking SMS to a guy. What will be in it?
41. If you had only one question, what would you ask your future husband?
42. Without which it is impossible to build a harmonious relationship between a guy and a girl?
43. Could you at least once communicate with your beloved all night long without noticing how time flies?
44. What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for yourself?
45. Do you like to demonstrate close relationships (hugging, kissing, etc.) in public?
46. What is the stupidest reason for parting you can name from your own experience?
47. Do you adhere to gender stereotypes about the woman-keeper of the hearth and the man-earner?
48. Do you think the relationship changes after the wedding?
49. Is family life more than love? What is it impossible to build a family without?
50. What do you think about civil marriage?
Checking IQ: Smart Questions to Ask a Girl without a hint of boring
How to understand that a new girl or crush is not only beautiful, but also at least not stupid? Don’t take an IQ test before asking your girl out on a date! It is enough to ask the girl interesting questions from the proposed list – and you will immediately understand how educated she is.
1. What was the last book you read? Share your impressions.
2. What would you like to learn, but don’t find the time yet?
3. What do you prefer – cartoon, film or TV?
4. Make a list of three famous people you would like to invite to dinner.
5. How many clubs did you attend as a child? Which ones have been the most helpful?
6. What do you do best?
7. Were you a diligent student or a bully girl?
8. What historical era seems to you the most attractive for life? Why?
9. What does your dream career look like? What efforts are you making to implement it?
10. Make a list of five cities and countries that you dream of visiting. Why?
11. How do you spend your free time – with a book, a tablet, or people?
12. What is the most important thing in communicating with colleagues?
13. What hobbies take up most of your time?
14. Are there any hobbies in your life that have been preserved from childhood?
15. How often do you check news sites? Which sections do you pay the most attention to?
16. If you were offered to compete for the Nobel Prize, which field would you prefer?
17. Give an example of an inspiring quote from a successful person you admire.
18. What kind of literary genre do you like the most?
19. Name your favorite writer and his works.
20. What was the last TV show you watched?
21. What mark would you like to leave behind?
22. Name at least 5 reasons that make you go to work/school every morning.
23. What would you not do, even for a very high salary?
24. Do you think you have chosen the right profession? Ready to devote the rest of your career to her?
25. Do you have a humanitarian or technical mindset? What subjects from the school curriculum were easier for you?
26. Which of your acquaintances do you consider the smartest?
27. How many books have you read in the last year?
28. Imagine that you need to give a half-hour presentation without preparation. Which topic/area will you choose?
29. If you became the president of the country, which decree would you sign first?
30. What work of art evokes ambiguous emotions in you?
31. Do you like performing in front of an audience?
32. What was the most important competition in your life for you? Did you succeed?
33. What new skills have you acquired over the past year?
34. What part of the country’s cultural heritage are you proud of?
35. What achievement was the most significant for you, even if others did not appreciate it?
36. Which decade would you like to bring back the fashion?
37. What do you think is the main disadvantage of the current education system?
38. What missed opportunities do you regret now?
39. If you could only spread one idea around the world, what would you like to convey to people?
40. What non-standard monument seems to you the most positive?
41. What do you think, which things from modern everyday life will become antiques after a few centuries, and which ones will turn into dust?
42. What is the main difference between generations for you?
43. What work, in your opinion, cannot be replaced by artificial intelligence for at least the next 50 years?
44. What outdated traditions do you still observe, despite the fact that others seem to be meaningless?
45. What is the most significant lesson you learned from a literary work?
46. What is more important to you – education, career, or an emotional balance?
47. What startup might interest you?
48. How many hours per day do you spend working/studying?
49. What do you think, what profession may appear in the near future that no one knows about yet?
50. What is the current trend you would like to keep for the coming decades?
Difficult Questions for a Girl to think about
How to look into the soul without risking being branded as intrusive and annoying, especially if a girl does not want to open up? Don’t rush her into frank conversations – just ask a couple of creative questions to the girl that will help you understand her emotional state and personality traits.
1. Is there a person in your environment who knows absolutely everything about you?
2. How do you react to resentment – impulsively or with restraint? Could you call yourself vindictive or vindictive?
3. What significant event are you waiting for with bated breath?
4. If you could become the owner of any talent, which one would you choose?
5. Remember the brightest day of the year – what was it like?
6. Name 5 main qualities that you value in people.
7. Have you had to make difficult decisions on which your life depended?
8. What age is preferable for you – childhood, adolescence, or adulthood?
9. Do you have a dream that you consider impossible?
10. Have you ever had situations after which you started to live anew?
11. What is the most ridiculous or funny thing that happened to you this year?
12. What do you think of yourself when you look in the mirror?
13. What would you like to change in your life?
14. Do you think that there should be a balance in everything, and a black stripe will necessarily be followed by a white one?
15. Is there something that you hide even from your closest ones?
16. What would you save from a burning house first?
17. Remember the most important piece of advice you’ve ever heard.
18. What’s the biggest lesson life has taught you?
19. If you could turn back time, but only for one day, what moment in your life would you repeat?
20. What would you rather spend your “stash” on – for repairs or travel?
21. If you could send a letter back in time, what advice would you give yourself?
22. Imagine that you need to show tourists the real-life in your city in just half an hour. Where will you take them?
23. Do you acknowledge the authority of your parents? How often do you consult with them?
24. Could you break the law to help a loved one?
25. Name a film that could change your attitude towards life.
26. Have you ever been bullied? Or maybe she herself mocked some unpopular peer?
27. Money, career, or love – which is more important?
28. What is your meaning in life?
29. What is your biggest failure?
30. Is suffering destructive, or is there a positive side to it?
31. How envious are you?
32. If you were asked why you consider yourself a kind person, what would you answer?
33. What question causes your inner protest and/or irritation?
34. With age, have you become easier to make compromises or, on the contrary, have you become more adherent?
35. Can a stranger influence your life in any way? If so, how?
36. What are you failing to learn despite trying?
37. Are there any typical male pursuits among your hobbies?
38. What’s the weirdest dish you’ve ever tasted? Would you recommend him to the others?
39. Do you trust your intuition or do you prefer to be guided by facts?
40. Who do you consider your main rival?
41. What historical event would you like to know the whole truth about?
42. What absurd or seemingly unreal thing happened to you?
43. Would you like to know everything that other people think of you?
44. Why do you love money? Do they give confidence in the future, help to make life more comfortable, or do they simply allow you to buy whatever your heart desires?
45. Have there been situations in your life after which you had to drastically and radically change your opinion about people, events, or things?
46. Do you think artificial intelligence can supplant human communication?
47. What do you like in adult life, and at what moments, on the contrary, do you want to return to a carefree childhood?
48. Do you prefer to go with the flow or to build your own destiny on your own?
49. If you were asked to make a list of 10 modern commandments, what items would you add there?
50. Why do you value popular culture, and what seems funny to you?
How not to cross the line: 10 Weird Questions to Ask a girl shouldn’t ask
Curiosity, of course, is not a vice, but not a virtue, especially for a man. Therefore, before you ask any uncomfortable question for a girl, first think about whether you will put her in an awkward position. Even if you have known each other almost from kindergarten and have long ceased to be ashamed of each other, you should not ask tactless questions – for your best friend this can be simply unpleasant, and an unfamiliar girl can be frightened off by defiant bad manners.
So, what is better not to say out loud, even if it is very interesting?
1. Why are you still not married? Aren’t you afraid that all decent men will be “dismantled”?
2. Isn’t it time for you to go on a diet?
3. When are you planning to have children? “The clock is ticking …”
4. How many sexual partners have you had? Which one was the best?
5. Do you have beautiful girlfriends?
6. Did you like my mom?
7. Why are you so aggressive? Do you have “these” days?
8. Where are we going? To me or to you?
9. What do you spend so much money on? Why don’t you put it off?
10. What would you like to redo first – nose, chest, or lips?
What Questions to Ask a Girl to Know Her Better? But the most important thing is to remember: any conversation should be, first of all, a dialogue. Therefore, do not turn the conversation into an interrogation or an interview, try to dilute the questions with your own stories, show interest – then it will be easier and more pleasant for the girl to open up in front of you.