When a relationship ends, even on the best terms for the partners, pain ensues.
Sometimes it is very difficult to get out of this atmosphere of sadness that can be created; If you are going through a moment like this, a word of comfort can certainly help you; That is why in this article I offer you the best phrases to overcome a love breakup.
It is likely that, at this time, you will not find the precise words, so I am going to give you a selection of what others have said, their phrases to forget a lost love.
Keep reading and discover how these authors have felt through their texts and reflections.
You will realize that you are not the only one nor will you be the last to feel this anguish, and that even celebrities have suffered it more than once!
Also, consult the article Sad phrases of love, it will surely interest you!
HOW AND WHEN TO USE THESE PHRASES TO OVERCOME A LOVE BREAKUP
When you go through a moment of great sadness or feel depressed, the best thing is to vent!
You can do this in many ways, and for this, you can use these phrases to get over a breakup, you can also post them on Facebook or any other social network, expressing your state of mind, although you can also send them to your ex to show him how you feel. you feel about what happened.
If you want to know what happens when you face a breakup, read this article by ucb.edu.bo.
PHRASES TO OVERCOME A LOVE BREAKUP: PRACTICAL EXERCISE
According to the above, my personal recommendation to use these phrases to overcome a breakup is through an exercise.
As you have noticed, I propose here a long list of phrases to overcome a love break, because the exercise is as follows:
Have these phrases at your fingertips to overcome a love breakup. Every morning, just as she wakes up, she reads one. You can do it randomly or in order, as you prefer. Try to memorize it or write it down so you can see it again.
Reread these quotes to get over a breakup over and over again. Interpret them and make them yours.
Throughout the day, try to live with the phrase in mind.
In everything you do and if possible, apply the philosophy of that reflection.
When you finish these 89 phrases to overcome a love breakup, the pain will have ended!
You can even, to extend the practical exercise, find your own phrases to overcome a love breakup, and have one for each day of the year.
If you need help of another kind, in addition to doing this exercise with the phrases to overcome a love breakup, you can consult The love between us is over and also How to forget a great love.
Seek comfort in your friends, apply this phrase exercise to overcome a love breakup, and don’t lose hope, your true love will come soon!
For this, I recommend the Magnetic Desire Method , so that you know how the male mind works and use it in your favor.
Now yes, here are the phrases to overcome a love breakup!
Phrases to overcome a love breakup and get ahead
- “If you cry because you cannot see the sun, the tears will not let you see the stars” (R. Tagore).
- “No matter how hard the experience has been, no matter how costly the mistake has been, it is always possible to start over” (Jorge Bucay).
- “Love as you can, love who you can, love as much as you can. Do not worry about the purpose of your love” (Amado Nervo).
- “Happiness is like a butterfly. The more you chase her, the more she runs away. But if you turn your attention to other things, she comes and gently perches on your shoulder” (V. Frankl).
- “Go ahead and open your eyes to new doors. And, above all, when you are in front of them, dare to turn the doorknob” (Jorge Bucay).
- “Each of us is on earth to discover his own path and we will never be happy if we follow someone else’s” (James van Praagh).
- “Life is a strong and amazing game, life is parachuting, it is taking risks, falling and getting up again, it is mountaineering, it is wanting to climb to the top of oneself, and feeling dissatisfied and distressed when it is not achieved” ( Paul Coelho).
- “If we are in a dark room and say that there is no light, it is because we have once seen light. Something similar happens with happiness” (Swami Tilak).
- “Your vision will only become clear when you can look into your own heart. Because whoever looks outside dreams, and whoever looks inside wakes up” (C. Jung).
- “If I write something, I am afraid it will happen, if I love someone too much, I am afraid of losing him; however, I cannot stop writing or loving” (Isabel Allende).
Short phrases to overcome a love breakup
- “Don’t interrupt. Give yourself permission, give yourself time, give yourself a place, give yourself everything… You are, for you, the center of the world” (Jorge Bucay).
- “I have loved to be on the verge of madness. This madness, however, for me is the only sensible way to love” (F. Sagan).
- “Seek within yourself the solution to all problems, even those that you create exterior and material. Within you is always the secret; within you are all the secrets” (Amado Nervo).
- “World: keep me in your silence, when I am dead, this word: I loved” (R. Tagore).
- “Hurry to live well, and think that each day is, by itself, a life” (Seneca).
- “At any moment, women have more reasons for pain than men and suffer more than men. (…) The man moves, comes and goes, takes care of something (…). But the woman remains, she has to face the sorrows, without anything distracting her from them; she reaches the bottom of the abyss that pain has opened, she measures it and sometimes fills it with her desires and her tears” (Honoré de Balzac).
- “It is better to do and repent than not to do and repent” (Nicolas Machiavelli).
- “Every man who has truly loved can think that he has not lived in vain” (Andrés Holguín).
- “The man who rises is even greater than the one who has not fallen” (C. Arenal).
- “It is better to wear out than to get moldy” (Richard Cumberland).
Phrases to overcome a long love break
- “Rejoice in life because it gives you the opportunity to love and work and play and look at the stars” (Henry Van Dike).
- “The fear of suffering is worse than suffering itself” (Pablo Coelho).
- “You don’t have to know where you’re going, the important thing is to be on the way” (Wayne W. Dyer).
- “Happiness is the satisfaction of knowing that you are on the right path. Happiness is the internal tranquility of those who know where their life is heading. Happiness is the certainty of not being lost” (Jorge Bucay).
- “Learn from the bold, from the strong, from those who do not accept situations, from those who will live in spite of everything; think less about your problems and more about your work, so your problems will die without eliminating them” (Pablo Neruda).
- “If you think you are defeated, you are” (R. Kipling).
- “There are wonders in everything, even in darkness and silence, and I learn to be content in whatever state I find myself” (Hellen Keller).
- “Authentic happiness is always independent of external circumstances. Practice indifference to external circumstances” (E. de Phrygia).
- “We suffer because we discover that we give more than we receive. We suffer because our love is not recognized” (Pablo Coelho).
- “The difficulties are revealed to us as positive stages of life, since they are the ones that allow us to walk with wisdom the path to happiness” (Jorge Bucay).
You could also check the text messages to bring the romance back. Maybe they can help you if you feel it’s worth giving you a second chance with that man you love so much.
Phrases to overcome a love breakup and forget your ex
- “Experience has no ethical value, it is simply the name we give to our mistakes” (O. Wilde).
- “No one lacks strength, what many lack is the will” (V. Hugo).
- “The feeling of loneliness carried over from childhood became even more acute, but I was consoled by the vague hope of being marked by a special destiny that would be revealed to me one day” (Isabel Allende).
- “We cannot accept as true that love is ever less” (R. Tagore).
- “The secret of happiness is not always doing what you want, but always wanting what you do” (Leon Tolstoy).
- “Recently I began to define true love as the selfless task of creating spaces for the other to be who they are, even if thanks to that I end up choosing a path that does not include me” (Jorge Bucay).
- “Sometimes things change in life in the space of a simple cry, before people can get used to them” (Pablo Coelho).
- “Live in the present. The present is the only moment we have. Keep your attention on what is here and now (…). This moment is as it is, because the Universe is as it is. Don’t fight against the infinite scheme of things; instead, be one with him” (Deepak Chopra).
- “Get up, look at the sun in the morning and breathe in the light of dawn. You are part of the force of your life, now wake up, fight, walk, decide and you will succeed; never think about luck, because luck is… the pretext of the unsuccessful” (Pablo Neruda).
- “You need to take risks. We only fully understand the miracle of life when we let the unexpected happen” (Pablo Coelho).
Phrases to overcome a love breakup and leave sadness aside
- “If you can imagine it, you can achieve it” (Albert Einstein).
- “To be happy you have to know yourself, understand yourself, and accept yourself” (Elena Gismero).
- “There are two alternatives: one that I call being alone and one that I call feeling alone . The difference is the extent to which I am enough company for myself” (Jorge Bucay).
- “The best thing is to surround yourself with those people who make you laugh” (Victoria Morris).
- “Only one thing makes a dream impossible: the fear of failing” (Pablo Coelho).
- “The illusions are falling one after another like the shells or the skins of a fruit; this fruit is experience, with a bitter taste, but it has something acrid that fortifies it” (Gerard de Nerval).
- “Might. We will never understand the meaning of this phrase. Because in every moment of our life there are things that could have happened and ended up not happening” (Pablo Coelho).
- “It is not the fittest or the most intelligent who survive, but those who best adapt to change” (Charles Darwin).
- “Because I never try to be what I am not. Because I admit to being the part and not the whole. Because I am many things and only one. Because I am not more than what I am. But neither less” (Jorge Bucay).
- “The battle of life is not always won by the strongest man, or the lightest, because sooner or later, the man who wins is the one who believes he can do it” (R. Kipling).
Read love failure learn to overcome it and have all the tools to regain your confidence and move forward with your life and projects.
Phrases to overcome a love breakup: Inspirational messages
- “Learn to be born from pain and to be greater than the greatest of obstacles, look in the mirror of yourself and you will be free, strong, and you will stop being a puppet of circumstances because you yourself are your destiny” (Pablo Neruda).
- “Always choose what is best, no matter how difficult it seems. Soon the custom will become easy and pleasant” (Pythagoras).
- “We should only love who we can have close” (Pablo Coelho).
- “If I feel truly the owner of something, it is not my life, but my dreams” (Luis Cané).
- “Maybe we are in the world to search for love, find it and lose it again and again. With each love we are reborn and with each love that ends a wound opens in us. I am full of proud scars” (Isabel Allende).
- “We are the masters of our destiny and the captains of our soul” (Winston Churchill).
- “The hearts of men are afraid of realizing their greatest dreams because they consider that they do not deserve them, or that they are not going to achieve them” (Pablo Coelho).
- “It is in the nature of women to prove the impossible by means of the possible and destroy facts with forebodings” (Honoré de Balzac).
- “Don’t be bitter about your own failure or blame it on another, accept yourself now or you will continue justifying yourself like a child. Remember that any time is a good time to start and none is so terrible to give up” (Pablo Neruda).
- “The only fear I would like you to feel in the face of change is that of being unable to change with it; believe yourself tied to the dead, continue with what was before, remain the same” (Jorge Bucay).
Phrases to overcome a beautiful love break
- “Love is born from coexistence, from sharing, from giving and receiving, from mutual interests, from shared dreams. You cannot love someone who does not love you, or who is not interested in you. True love is reciprocated. You receive as much as you give” (Erich Fromm).
- “It is necessary to look for love where it is, even if that means hours, days, weeks of disappointment and sadness. Because the moment we go out in search of love, love also comes out to meet us. And it saves us” (Pablo Coelho).
- “I tenaciously pursued love where I couldn’t find it and on a few occasions when I had it before my eyes I wasn’t able to see it” (Isabel Allende).
- “It will never be too late to seek a better and newer world, if we put courage and hope in the effort” (Alfred Tennyson).
- “The problem is not knowing how to get in and out of situations. Not being able to accept the connection and disconnection of things. Not having learned that gaining and losing are part of the normal dynamics of a happy life” (Jorge Bucay).
- “A past reveals to all of us, a present ignites us, a future threatens us” (M. Benedetti).
- “He who has faith in himself does not need others to believe in him” (M. de Unamuno).
- “Before you continue searching without meaning, think about what you want and start valuing what you have, and try to take care of it, maybe you have what you are trying to find in front of you” (Alex Ubago).
- “The desire is born more from the difficulty than from the ease of success” (Honoré de Balzac).
- “It is essential to develop the ability to desire without getting trapped in desire, it is necessary to want without clinging as if your life depended on it. In a few words, it is essential to learn to let go” (Jorge Bucay).
How to heal your life from a toxic relationship is not as complex as it seems, think about your well-being, strengthen your self-esteem and start the change! Remember that the most important being is YOU!
Phrases to overcome a love break and reflect
- “Accept the difficulty of qualifying yourself and the value of starting by correcting yourself. The triumph of the true man arises from the ashes of his error” (Pablo Neruda).
- “Give up your need for external approval. You and you alone are the judge of your worth, and your goal is to discover the infinite worth within you” (D. Chopra).
- “If I can trust that later, just around the corner, the one who can accept, love, and desire me as I am will appear, nothing is dramatic” (Jorge Bucay).
- “The most difficult is not the first kiss, but the last” (Paul Géraldy).
- “Whoever feels like a slave to the flesh cannot be free” (Seneca).
- “A ship is safer in port, but that’s not what it was built for” (William GT Shedd).
- “Never complain about your loneliness or your luck, face it with courage and accept it. In one way or another, it is the result of your actions and proves that you always have to win” (Pablo Neruda).
- “It is possible to give without loving, but it is impossible to love without giving” (Richard Braunstein).
- “You can’t turn the clock back, but you can wind it up again” (Bonnie Prudden).
- “If you are grateful for what you have, you will receive more. If you focus on what you don’t have, you will never have enough” (Oprah Winfrey).
Phrases to overcome a love breakup and regain confidence
- “Confidence is the companion of power and the mother of success, because whoever trusts in himself has within him the gift of miracles” (Samuel Smiles).
- “This world (…) squeezes you from all sides, (…) it empties fists of our dust here and there, breaking us into pieces as if it were sprinkling the earth with our blood” (Juan Rulfo).
- “Happy are those who are never discouraged and who, in the winter of the heart, await the return of the swallows” (Éliphas Lévi).
- “Poor is not the person whose dreams have not come true, but the person who does not dream” (Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach).
- “Facing difficulties and overcoming them. That is happiness” (Samuel Johnson).
- “Modern science has not yet produced a reassuring medicine as effective as a few kind words” (Sigmund Freud).
- “Many times we spend years without living at all and, suddenly, our whole life is concentrated in a single moment” (Oscar Wilde).
- “Never complain about anyone or anything, because fundamentally you have done what you wanted in your life” (Pablo Neruda).
- “Living truly means, precisely, leaving behind all the characters I have created to please others” (Jorge Bucay).
The challenge of coming out of a failed relationship with your head held high is not easy, but I am sure that these phrases to overcome a love breakup will help you.
First of all, have faith that everything happens for a reason and everything happens; As hard as it may seem, it is most likely that they were not made for each other, I hope you put these phrases into practice and they will be of great help to you to overcome a love breakup.
If, despite what happened, you don’t give up and you think that the relationship is still fixable, continue with the phrases to overcome a love breakup and consult What to do to win back your ex’s love and our infallible Reconquer Method so you know what to do to recover your relationship.