It seems that you yourself are not delighted with your boring, irrelevant correspondence, right? All these “how are you?” and others like them won’t help you to know him properly. And it is very difficult to hook a guy with such messages.
What to do? What questions to come up with, how to present them?
Everything has already been written and arranged for you in this article about Questions to Ask a Guy to Get to Know Him Better or you can use these questions to get to know someone better. Choose any of these questions and ask the guy you like – in correspondence or on a date and to continue your conversation.
PS Don’t forget about the most charming smile on your face.
Questions To Ask A Guy About His Like And Dislike
1. How do you envision your ideal day off?
2. What music do you prefer?
3. Tell us about the coolest vacation of your life. How do you remember him?
4. Once you have the opportunity to travel, where will you go?
5. What are your hobbies and how did they appear in your life?
6. The coolest period in your life?
7. The last book you read? By the way, do you like paper or electronic literature more?
8. Are you more of an introvert or an extrovert?
9. What kind of ice cream would you prefer to eat right now?
10. What is the last show you couldn’t tear yourself away from?
11. Do you like listening to podcasts? What kind? Can you recommend some interesting ones?
12. What is your favorite holiday?
13. What dish would you eat if it were the last in your life?
14. Movie theaters or home viewing?
15. What position do you sleep in?
16. A hobby that you are ashamed to talk about?
17. What is your favorite quote from a movie, book or TV series?
18. At what age did you first fall in love (or, using slang, “crush”) with a celebrity? In whom?
19. What can cheer you up even on the worst day?
20. Is your favorite part of the day breakfast, lunch or dinner?
21. What song can’t you resist?
22. What can always calm you down?
23. Do you love your birthdays? What associations does this holiday evoke in you?
24. What do you do on your way to and from work?
25. What’s the best joke you’ve ever heard?
26. What app on your smartphone can’t you live without?
27. Do you like to cook or do you prefer to order food?
28. Have you ever had something that you really didn’t like, and then you changed your mind?
29. Do you like board games?
30. Do you like coffee? Which one?
31. What is most valuable to you?
32. What product could you not refuse?
33. What exotic animal would you like to have at home?
34. A whole day on the beach or in the mountains?
Questions To Ask A Guy About His Daily Lifes’s Work
35. What do you like most about your job?
36. What’s the most annoying thing?
37. What achievement are you most proud of?
38. Do you think you will stay working here for years to come? Why?
39. What position would you like to get?
40. Do you work to live or live to work?
41. Does your job make you feel happy and fulfilled?
42. If a ten-year-old saw what you were doing, how would he react?
43. Do you remember your first job?
44. Did you start working right after school/university? Why?
45. What’s the worst job you’ve ever done?
46. What initially interested you in this company?
47. Have you ever lied in a job interview?
48. What is your favorite part of the day at work?
49. What’s the best career decision you’ve made?
50. Worst career decision you’ve made?
51. Do you consider yourself a good specialist?
52. What advice would you give yourself as a newbie?
53. Do you have any plans for the next five years?
54. How do you separate work matters from your personal life?
55. Do you consider yourself a perfectionist?
56. What do you think about workaholics and workaholism?
57. What qualities do you think a good boss should have? Would you like to be the boss?
58. Do you have a person who taught you a lot?
59. Do you like your colleagues?
60. How do you motivate yourself to be successful at work?
61. What’s the best advice you’ve ever heard?
62. Worst advice you’ve ever been given?
63. When you got into the job, what shocked you the most?
64. How do you recover from mistakes at work?
65. How do you deal with stress?
66. What energizes you for new achievements?
67. How does your family feel about your work?
68. If you could rewind time, would you take this job again?
Questions To Ask A Guy About His Loved Ones
69. Do you spend a lot of time with your family?
70. Which one of your family is closest to you?
71. Did you have problems with your parents as a teenager?
72. What qualities do you value most in your family?
73. Would you like to start a family in the future?
74. What’s your favorite family tradition?
75. If you could change something in your relationship with one of your relatives, would you do it?
76. How does it feel to be the only child in the family / to be the oldest / to be the middle / to be the youngest?
77. Do you travel together?
78. Warmest memory of your family?
79. If your family were characters in a movie or TV show, which one?
80. The wisest saying you’ve heard from your parents?
81. Would you like to be an only child / have siblings?
82. Do you share a lot with your loved ones?
83. If your family had their own business, what would it be?
84. Do you come up with nicknames for each other?
85. How do you like to spend time with your family?
86. How do you show your loved ones that you love them?
87. Which family member do you most admire?
88. Do you like to celebrate the holidays with your family?
89. Your parents would be shocked if they knew about you… what?
90. How do you resolve conflicts?
91. If you have children, how would you like to raise them?
92. Do you have friends who are like a second family to you?
93. Favorite story of your childhood with your loved ones?
Questions To Ask A Guy About What Is Important To Him?
94. What will you never tolerate in relationships and friendships?
95. If you could only choose one of the five senses, which one?
96. What do you want to achieve in life at any cost?
97. What is your most proud personal achievement of the past year?
98. Who is your role model?
99. Do you often look back in time?
100. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
101. What qualities of your character are you most proud of?
102. What qualities do you look for in friends and your significant other?
103. Do you often listen to advice?
104. Is it easy to gain your trust?
105. If you could change something in the world with one click of your fingers, what would you do?
106. How do you feel about astrology?
107. Have you ever lost a friend?
108. What would you first teach your future children?
109. The craziest thing you’ve ever done?
110. Should you give people a second chance?
111. Do you read/watch the news?
112. Do you do charity work?
113. Would you like to become a donor?
114. If a person fundamentally disagrees with you, how do you behave?
Questions To Ask A Guy About His Goals And Dreams
115. If you could choose any profession other than your current one, who would you work with?
116. What are the things you regretted the most over the past year?
117. What are the items on your Make Before Death list?
118. If you had the money for your own business, what would you do?
119. On the last day of your life, what will you do?
120. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you like to settle?
121. Jin can grant you three wishes. What are you going to guess?
122. Would you like to be immortal?
123. What famous person would you like to spend the day with?
124. Do you believe that your dreams will come true?
Questions to Ask a Guy to Get to Know Him Better – Strange Questions
125. Seeing a puddle on the ground, will you step over or go around it?
126. What superpower would you like to have?
127. What name would you give a new country?
128. What would your memoir be called?
129. Do you get up right after the alarm rings or do you switch it to “just a little more”?
130. Should you drink iced coffee only in summer?
131. Where can I find you at the party?
132. If you don’t like the movie, can you get up in the middle of the session and leave?
133. Who have you always dreamed of dressing up for Halloween?
134. The stupidest argument in your life?
135. The strangest benefits of adulthood?
136. What question did you want to ask me when we met?
137. Do you eat crusts on sandwiches and pizza?
- 100+ Funny Pick-Up Lines to Use on Guys over Text or in Real
- 100 Flirty Text Messages To Make Him Think About You
PS With what category of questions is it better to start communication? It is better to postpone questions about the family for later. Start by asking questions about what he likes. Ask about his dreams and goals. And if the conversation comes to a standstill, blow his brain with a couple of strange questions.